UVA vs UNC

I’m sick of hearing hasselback talk

1 Like

We have to recruit that position better, that’s what it comes down to. We will never see UVA’s potential as a defense if we can’t get the secondary straight.

3 Likes

Total cluster.

1 Like

Agree 1000 percent. Ever since Hall got hurt last year we’ve just tried to hide our CBs.

Our only hope of winning this game is to keep making UNC kick FGs, because they’ll go up and down the field between the 20s.

3 Likes

What was the point of Ronnie getting a waiver?

Delay of game on a punt. How does that happen? At least they saved a timeout.

2 Likes

Happened twice against Nc State. I’m starting to think this team didn’t really practice all that much this summer and when they did it wasn’t much. Awful tackling, not jumping on live balls, stupid penalties.

2 Likes

LOL! Cross getting toasted again …

1 Like

Well there was a pandemic this summer. :wink: I’m giving all bad teams a pass this year. Congrats if your team in your sport has been great and won championships but I’m not discounting bad teams this year.

1 Like

Elijah Gaines can’t be worse, right?

2 Likes

I’m getting hosed

You got me, but it damn sure is frustrating.

2 Likes

Damnit that was a great opportunity. Sticking around which is interesting

Henry showing up lately. Thats huge!

What was the total @BDragon. Might get there by the half

If it’s a football it’s uncs ball spot where howell picked it up right. They cant give him continuation

61.5 which i woulda taken. As a CYA after taking the hoos. At least you can cover some of your losses

2 Likes

Just kick the football through the end zone. Every time. Smart play by UNC but still.

2 Likes

Why did Zandier stop on that play?

1 Like

ACC gonna ACC…

1 Like