UVA vs Va Tech thread

Yeah it’s pretty incredible to be ahead considering Gardner is 1-7 with 3 turnovers, and Shedrick barely played. That said, I expect they’ll need to score at a pretty high rate in this 2nd half. Tech has gotten good looks, doubt their poor % holds.

7 Likes

This team can be immensely frustrating but they definitely try their ass off

2 Likes

Red Panda is the most talented person on the face of the planet. Best halftime show around

4 Likes

Perfectly sums up this team

2 Likes

Look, we are up at half at home against a team that is mostly comprised of former wofford (enrollment: 1,800) players. This is the natty dividend baby!

1 Like

I’m having a hard time grasping why taine and Igor haven’t gotten minutes. Based on the play so far they shouldn’t have a hard time cracking the rotation in my eyes.

1 Like

Have a bad feeling about the second half. Just seems like they’ll get hot from 3 or Aluma will get going and we have no consistent or reliable offensive options with Gardner struggling. Need someone to step up

3 Likes

If the walk ons play the hoos win

Hate to break it to everyone but we were up 8 at half last year before losing by 15

Getting the zoom treatment from the announcers

Reece!

1 Like

This is Reece’s team.

Reece beekman. Dunking machine.

Garner trying to do too much. Feels like he gets tight agaisnt good opponents like he’s trying to prove something

1 Like

Reece!!

3 Likes

Papi is playing his ass off

6 Likes

Where are the foul calls?

2 Likes

How the actual F is that not an and 1?

2 Likes

What’s a foul?

2 Likes

Great assist by Reece. He would be a first rounder if he was wearing a Blue Devil jersey.

7 Likes