UVA vs Wake Preview/Live Thread

Carter Whitt is going to be one of those guys that we will all learn to hate. But he will be good.

Think we need get accustomed to these slow starts. We can overcome them from teams with inferior talent.

2 Likes

Yeah Whitt isn’t showing much outside maybe solid composure handling the ball and passing around the perimeter. But he very much looks like a high level high school prospect playing in a college level game. He can’t shoot and probably cant defend kihei.

1 Like

Sure Whitt will be good. Not my point. He was in high school a month ago.

4 Likes

Beekman doing the damn thang!

1 Like

Reece! Now that’s a play.

1 Like

Reece’s aggressiveness is making this backcourt combo that we questioned really work

1 Like

He’s heard us questioning his role on the team and has now just said “watch me work”.

Nobody questions Reece’s role. He’s going to be a bad man. But he is not a shooting guard.

3 Likes

They’ve hit some garbage buckets

The +/- for this lineup without a center has gotta be horrible.

2 Likes

There is Kehei with the sky hook

Great pas by Sam

1 Like

Yeah people were questioning what he was doing playing the 2. A lot of the previous games he’s just passed the ball around and hasn’t looked for his offense.

I suspect +/- with McKoy on the court in general is not great.

I will not understand the lack of minutes for Shedrick

4 Likes

Fine. Questioning what position he plays or in what lineup combos is not questioning his role in my opinion but whatever.

They’re asking McKoy to be something he isn’t, imo. Not going to be Isaiah Wilkins. No rim protection, few offensive rebounds. Other than being about the same size, they have almost nothing in common.

2 Likes

Sam has put the our D in some toughhh spots

2 Likes

So what is he then?

Why no Huff at the end? This team needs a shot blocker to cover defensive mistakes