Va Tech game vs MSU

Virginia Tech is very good. Run really good stuff on offense and play hard on D. They could be surprise in our League.

1 Like

Glad someone else said it first. Mike Young is going to be a problem long term. He’s playing several guys that were considered mid major recruits, two that should still be in high school…and going toe to toe with the preseason #1. It’s impressive.

3 Likes

Amazing how well some of those guys are shooting the 3 as well. Makes our shooting woes look worse and worse

1 Like

Funny to think how this coach was kinda gifted to VaTech. Am really impressed

2 Likes

They are impressive. Spread the floor well and can really shoot the 3.

1 Like

Now Richmond is trying to make it a really good night for basketball in the rest of the commonwealth, and a really bad night for the Big 10 .

2 Likes

Spiders 62 Badgers 52
VA b-ball is having a day of it

2 Likes

VT executed their game plan well. They had a path to victory— turn over MSU and hit a high percentage of 3s— and MSU let them stroll right down it. If VT is not as accurate on 3s today, though, they will lose. Dayton may be a tougher match up because they are quicker on the perimeter. Looking forward to the game.

2 Likes

While I’m telling recruiting stories tonight, this was one of my favorites.

There’s under the radar recruits, and then there’s Tyrece Radford . No one even noticed when he announced his commitment. I saw it retweeted and waited on a story to get details since I had naturally never heard of him. As days went by without anything, I asked a friend to check into it. A VT assistant confirmed to him that yes they had taken Radford’s commitment and that he was indeed on scholarship. No one in the media ever noticed until he was listed on the roster, and they still mistakenly assumed he was a walk-on.

2 Likes

Lol what that’s ridiculous. Kind of want to root for the guy… Smacks head against wall numerous times BEAT TECH!

1 Like