VIP Account Activation Issues

We got a few issues with not being able to see VIP forums.
If you’re having issues, ping them here. We have had a few people who used a new email address to purchase vip.

If you want to make ur current forum username, VIP. You may want to double check your email in the account and use that to upgrade.

We also see that activation emails aren’t working for everyone, so please ping us here if you have any issues.

1 Like

I have a strange thing with mine where I can Access VIP stuff in the forum and on the site. But can’t go between them. The forum doesn’t recognize me as a VIP. I also don’t get the emails. All my authentications are under the same email

very strange. We’re seeing some wierd issues now. We’ll work on it tonight and see if it resolves.

2 Likes

No worries, It doesn’t seem to keep me from doing anything just takes a few more clicks. But let me know if you need any feedback.

I couldn’t access the VIP story HGN posted today. I could read it in the forum but the link asked me to log in (even though I am).

2 Likes

@Vandy-Hoo i wonder if it’s bc your blog username is lowercase. I’m not sure. We’re going to update some plugins tonight and hopefully that helps. I think the reset password is now fixed.

1 Like

I’m having a similar issue to Dragon… I can access VIP content on the blog but not on the Forum

1 Like

Check now @Spencer

1 Like

Paid for VIP, but can’t get in to VIP articles. Keeps asking me for money again.

1 Like

I dont access the VIP articles and just use the forums when @HoozGotNext copies the article into the first comment but I actually have the same issue as @longlost above.

Sorry about that @longlost. There’s a recent thread explaining it. They recently moved the main site ( blog, shop etc) to a new host. All the accounts have to be reactivated.

@Spencer resend the reactivation email.

But yeah as @Hooandtrue said…the full text of any VIP blog I post is copied into the first reply of the forum thread. And the forum hasn’t moved so you should still have access here.

1 Like

@Hooandtrue @longlost shoot me a message with your email address and I can manually send over an activation!

1 Like

I’m all set, thanks.

2 Likes

Still need the activation email too.

1 Like

Oh i dont care enough. Im fine with things as they are lol. Just letting you know longshot’s post was a one off situation

1 Like

All good now!

1 Like

Is there something I need to do? I can access blog but not VIP forum as well. It just redirects to VIP signup page. Thanks!

I got another update credit card email. Is this another error?

You should be all set, no action needed:+1:

1 Like

Just gave you access!