VIP Account Activation Issues

We got a few issues with not being able to see VIP forums.
If you’re having issues, ping them here. We have had a few people who used a new email address to purchase vip.

If you want to make ur current forum username, VIP. You may want to double check your email in the account and use that to upgrade.

We also see that activation emails aren’t working for everyone, so please ping us here if you have any issues.

1 Like

I have a strange thing with mine where I can Access VIP stuff in the forum and on the site. But can’t go between them. The forum doesn’t recognize me as a VIP. I also don’t get the emails. All my authentications are under the same email

very strange. We’re seeing some wierd issues now. We’ll work on it tonight and see if it resolves.

2 Likes

No worries, It doesn’t seem to keep me from doing anything just takes a few more clicks. But let me know if you need any feedback.

I couldn’t access the VIP story HGN posted today. I could read it in the forum but the link asked me to log in (even though I am).

2 Likes

@Vandy-Hoo i wonder if it’s bc your blog username is lowercase. I’m not sure. We’re going to update some plugins tonight and hopefully that helps. I think the reset password is now fixed.

1 Like

I’m having a similar issue to Dragon… I can access VIP content on the blog but not on the Forum

1 Like

Check now @Spencer

1 Like