VIP Membership Common Problem

Paid for VIP access last week but still not showing me as vip member. Sent email with no response. Bank statement confirms the $4.99 charge.

Sorry about that. Have to get @Merch or @kodie on it. They’ll get it sorted out.

I don’t see any order from this account, so it may be that you placed the order on a different email. Just sent you a DM and we can sort it out. @trips19581

Order #14781 I can forward email receipt

Got it. It’s a different name and email address.
Your order email is what has the VIP. Let us know if u want to merge the 2 accounts.

Merge is fine

Looks like a common problem is that people are signing up for vip with a different email address than the one used on the forum…

Sorry to bug you guys but didn’t see a better place to ask the question. I’m assuming there’s a difference between CavClub (Blue in this case) and VIP at LRA. No big deal just need to know if I have to subscribe to VIP as well?

1 Like

No they’re separate. Cav Club is the monthly contribution to Cav Futures which comes with its own marked content.

1 Like

Gotcha, I’ll add VIP tonight. Appreciate all you do!

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Had an existing account that I added VIP to this week but can’t get in. Thought it was the same email but maybe not?

Hey @EmbracePaceUVA send @Spencer a message with your email. He’ll get you straightened out.

Also. Embrace the Pace if it doesnt happen quick bro

5 Likes