Virginia at Louisville Game Discussion [3/5/22]

Nor defense apparently

1 Like

You may not like it but that’s what happens. You have to do the things Tony demands (unless there is literally nobody else to play). Be continuous, play defense, be sound. It’s all cliches for you I’m sure at this point but it seems very obvious that’s how he does playing time.

2 Likes

In the league I coach in there’s a player who handles the ball and dribbles about 15-20 seconds every time they get the ball. Literally a one man 4 corners offense. And goes nowhere. Ball handling is overrated…. I want guys who actually try to do something effective with the ball.
John Wooden said:
“I’m a firm believer that a doer makes mistakes. I want a team full of doers.”

Noon game on a Saturday… this one really doesn’t have a lot of juice. Kaleb Glenn should announce that he’s committing to whoever wins to spice things up

Also, I knew Louisville fell apart this year with the Mack firing, but didn’t realize just how much the wheels have fallen off the bus. They started ACC play 4-0 but are 2-13 in their last 15 :grimacing:

2 Likes

2-13? Sounds like a Pittsburgh record.

2 Likes

The half court shooter at Duke about knocked the shot clock off.

The crowd is about 1/2 full at the Yum Center.

For someone who loves the 3 point stats of recent champions I’m surprised you would say something that the recent champs disprove so easily.

I mean our defense couldn’t get much worse than it’s been this year without a coaching change. Taine and Igor would probably still be able to get us into the 80’s in defensive efficiency

1 Like

Papi’s hands…

They could butter a nice piece of toast.

1 Like

This is the first No stakes UVA conference game since I’ve started watching the hoos

1 Like

Why wait for the scoring drought! Start early!

3 Likes

Guys get their coffees this morning?

2 Likes

I’m not really sure what this season accomplished

1 Like

Kody will make everything better

Techincally not the under 16, this time its the exactly 16

Great start. Totally looking locked in after the break.

3 Likes