Virginia at Louisville Game Discussion [3/5/22]

Nor defense apparently

1 Like

You may not like it but thatā€™s what happens. You have to do the things Tony demands (unless there is literally nobody else to play). Be continuous, play defense, be sound. Itā€™s all cliches for you Iā€™m sure at this point but it seems very obvious thatā€™s how he does playing time.

2 Likes

In the league I coach in thereā€™s a player who handles the ball and dribbles about 15-20 seconds every time they get the ball. Literally a one man 4 corners offense. And goes nowhere. Ball handling is overratedā€¦. I want guys who actually try to do something effective with the ball.
John Wooden said:
ā€œIā€™m a firm believer that a doer makes mistakes. I want a team full of doers.ā€

Noon game on a Saturdayā€¦ this one really doesnā€™t have a lot of juice. Kaleb Glenn should announce that heā€™s committing to whoever wins to spice things up

Also, I knew Louisville fell apart this year with the Mack firing, but didnā€™t realize just how much the wheels have fallen off the bus. They started ACC play 4-0 but are 2-13 in their last 15 :grimacing:

2 Likes

2-13? Sounds like a Pittsburgh record.

2 Likes

The half court shooter at Duke about knocked the shot clock off.

The crowd is about 1/2 full at the Yum Center.

For someone who loves the 3 point stats of recent champions Iā€™m surprised you would say something that the recent champs disprove so easily.

I mean our defense couldnā€™t get much worse than itā€™s been this year without a coaching change. Taine and Igor would probably still be able to get us into the 80ā€™s in defensive efficiency

1 Like

Papiā€™s handsā€¦

They could butter a nice piece of toast.

1 Like

This is the first No stakes UVA conference game since Iā€™ve started watching the hoos

1 Like

Why wait for the scoring drought! Start early!

3 Likes

Guys get their coffees this morning?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not really sure what this season accomplished

1 Like

Kody will make everything better

Techincally not the under 16, this time its the exactly 16

Great start. Totally looking locked in after the break.

3 Likes