šŸ€ Virginia at Louisville, Sat, 27 Jan, 1200, the CW

Letā€™s keep this win streak rollingā€¦ hope everyone can find a way to watch the CW

4 Likes

I hope dawsonā€™s creek doesnā€™t run long.

7 Likes

Crap, itā€™s on the CW? Thatā€™s the one I canā€™t get. Stupid CW, stay out of my sports.

I put an HD antenna in my attic to get it

3 Likes

Found easily under ā€˜Thrillersā€™ tab.

15 Likes
5 Likes

Man I hate the noon away games for us. Go in there to an empty arena and get the W and get out

Go Hoos!

8 Likes

Was just about to ask if anyone had paid attention to their home attendance.

Saw some pics from one of their OOC crowds and it looked like a ghost town, but wasnā€™t sure if it had picked up since the ACC games started.

And plus theyā€™ve improved from one of the worst last year, to just really bad this year, soā€¦progress!

2 Likes

Same. Have seen some pictures poking fun of the non crowd at tip off. Massive arena to be empty not easy to play in

1 Like

12000ish (NCSU), 11000ish (Pitt) in their last two Saturday home games, for an arena with a 22000 seat capacity. Contrast that with when they hosted Kentucky earlier this season and got 18000ish people in there.

2 Likes

Ok, so not great for that size venue, but not a library either.

When we were living in Florida around 2010-11 we went to Miami to see the Hoos play the Canes, when neither team was that great. My wife, 2 kids & I had a row to ourselves with no one sitting the row behind or row in front of us. And this was like 10-15 rows back, center court. I donā€™t know what the announced attendance was that day, but couldnā€™t have been more than 3K people there total. Weird experience for an ACC game.

4 Likes

Trying to work through how on earth this Dallas area brewery Iā€™m going to for a watch party is going to have the game

Just make sure the brewery caters to tweens who like the new 90210.

2 Likes

Place is going to be a cave for a noon tip.

2 Likes

Maybe theyā€™ll show this on the jumbotron to help out the CWā€¦ after every missed Louisville shot or FT.

Dawsons Creek Crying Dawson GIF by HULU

5 Likes

Always surprised to hear that not every television market has channel 11. How did you watch Phil Rizzuto (Rirruto) growing up?

Did you not have Channel 13? How did you interpret the lyric ā€œAll your life is Channel 13ā€¦ Sesame Streetā€¦ What does it mean?ā€

Billy Joel GIF

(different song, but a solid GIF)

But if you can find Channel 11 (dunnoā€¦ rabbit ears? That worked for us back in the day) :
Pbp - Ryan Burr
Color - Brian Oliver

2 Likes

Why is X by himself down there???

4 Likes

Numerical but odd numbers so he put it in the middle rather than make uneven rows.

3 Likes

I am taking it as a sign. A very good sign

4 Likes