Discuss.

2 Likes

Michael Scott Reaction GIF

3 Likes
5 Likes

Man shit right there

3 Likes

Fuck Maryland.

They’ll probably beat us by two touchdowns though, they’re a top 30-40ish caliber team this year. Just a rough start to the season schedule-wise for us.

4 Likes

Next game, same shit.

1 Like

If we don’t talk about this game then maybe it never even happened …

Interesting development

Blockquote

https://x.com/rtd_mikebarber/status/1702801110203781625?s=46&t=uWWx_Dkz2XN_W22Ad1tnww

Blockquote

3 Likes

JF just said the same on the 247 board.

Maybe Muskett isn’t as far along in his recovery as the staff had hoped.

2 Likes

It appears Clary is not playing either…

Tony Elliot actually a genius and Maryland defensive staff scrambling? This is my narrative until Muskett eventually takes the first snap.

3 Likes

Meh muskett back on the field and dressed, we’ll see. Probably just adjusted all the harnesses and tape he needs for his shoulder to work.

1 Like

How much is Maryland favored by?

ESPN shows the line as MD -15.5.

1 Like

Just seeing that the game is on FS1. Has UVA football ever been on FS1…previous Big 10 road game maybe?

1 Like

Just looked it up, none of the Illinois or IU games were on FS1. We had a game against UCLA on Fox but that’s the closest I could find, this might be the first time.

1 Like

Those who know me know that I hate Maryland with a passion of a super nova.

If aliens came to Earth and played against Maryland with the cost of Maryland losing being the total incineration of Earth and complete loss of life, I still couldn’t root for Maryland. When the wind blows south from College Park, the stench kills birds in the trees.

Maryland fans are what trash considers trash.

5 Likes

:point_up: this. You young bucks have no idea.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure we’ve won the toss in every game this year so far.

Gotta focus on the positives lol.

4 Likes

3 and out for the D, good start.

Let’s put some points on the board.

1 Like