🏈 Virginia @ Florida State, Saturday, 3 October 2026, 1530, ESPN2

TV: ESPN2

1 Like

Huge game! FSU’s defense is awful so I hope we are able to exploit them better than we did WVU’s awful defense.

2 Likes

I wonder what type of crowd we will be facing. Hoping for largely disgruntled and prone to boo.

1 Like

Still control our own destiny and very much in the ACC title race.

De-vigged odds to make the ACC Championship Game from Vegas

Miami 83%
SMU 19%
Virginia Tech 18%
Virginia 15%
Pittsburgh 15%
Louisville 14%
Duke 10%
Wake Forest 9%
Clemson 8%
NC State 3%
North Carolina 2%
Florida State 2%
California 1%
Georgia Tech <1%
Stanford <1%
Syracuse <1%
Boston College <1%

2 Likes

This is probably my biggest concern with us moving forward. Not sure our offense is built to exploit bad defenses. Hopefully Flores helps open things up a bit

1 Like

SAUCE WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE!!!

haven’t seen HOOS football win in person since 2019 against FSU :eyes::eyes: ! I’ll be rowdy and loud Saturday!

2 Likes

Uhh are we sure sending you as our delegation is the right idea? That’s a rough record.

1 Like

When sauce is the only one storming the field, it’ll be worth it! @hoostw , send me a LRA tee so we can get free advertisement when I’m juking out security at the 50 yard line!

Military took me away most years. My record could be worse or better if I lived near by lmao!