Virginia Strong memorial merch now available for preorder

All of the options can be found here, as well as individual items below.

100% of the net proceeds from these items will be donated directly to verified fundraisers supporting the families of Lavel Davis Jr., Devin Chandler, and D’Sean Perry

The Rotunda design on the back of the hoodies was made by Abby Armistead.

On the front is an embroidered patch as seen on the UVA Basketball uniforms

Update: The patches are now available to order individually here.

Note that the hoodies are a pre-order and will be shipped out a few weeks after ordering, but the hats will ship immediately.

Black/Black Hoodie

Navy/Orange Hoodie

Black/White Hoodie

Trucker Hat (Navy/Navy and Navy/White)

12 Likes

@BDragon @DFresh11 @GMoney @grillswith @EricD @Serum114 @seanp10 @Richan34 @HooDat were all interested

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I ended up buying two shirts from the UVA Bookstore.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Spencer! Got my order in. Can’t wait to proudly sport my hoodie. You guys and Abby knocked it out of the park.

3 Likes

For sure thanks @Spencer these are fire. Locked in the black on black hoodie. Happy to support a wonderful cause led by this group.

4 Likes

Got mine, thank you for doing this.

5 Likes

@Spencer the goat!

6 Likes

The emerging GOAT!

4 Likes

Excellent cause. Thank you LRA.

5 Likes

Just ordered black on black. Thanks much for pulling together

4 Likes

I’d love to order the blue on blue trucker hat.

2 Likes

@Merch Did you get my order? Wifi wasn’t working too good last night. Just wanted to make sure

2 Likes

Yup, got you locked in for a Navy hoodie in Large!

1 Like

Hey, @Spencer. My hoodie arrived today. It’s awesome, and I can’t wait to rock it in support of Lavel, Devin, D’Sean, and all the Hoos. Thanks again. Go Hoos!

11 Likes

Hi Spencer,

What if we want to buy another one now? They aren’t listed in the shop any longer. Any chance we can get them back up there for purchase?

1 Like

My hoodie arrived and it is fire.

6 Likes

Agree 110%. The quality of the hoodie I received is exceptional. And the design is tasteful without being in your face. Rest in Peace, brothers Lavel, D’Sean, and Devin.

8 Likes

I agree 200%. I got mine today and i love it. I had already bought one from another place but it dont compare to the LRA hoodie

4 Likes

we have a limited quantity leftover, what size are you looking to get?

3 Likes

300%. Black on black is straight smoke.

4 Likes