Virginia v BC RD2

Im impressed with how our offense has improved verses earlier in the season. Making some beautiful things happen.

5 Likes

That finish from Jay! Went up and snagged it with the left gathered and finished all in one motion. Made it look so easy Clark gets all the praise. lol

1 Like

Iā€™m no medical expert, but thatā€™s gotta be a sprain right?

1 Like

From the way he fell it looked like Achilles which could be really bad but he was walking off and putting pressure on it so I donā€™t think so

From a guy who has torn ligaments twice in his ankle playing basketball, that hurts.

1 Like

I canā€™t decide who should be the LRA post game player of the game. Everyoneā€™s been great. Stats show so too. Hoo do you guys think deserves to be POTG?

1 Like

This team canā€™t take their foot off the petal. Just like that it is an twelve point game.

Iā€™d vote for Braxton orcTomas

Braxton easily

Manā€¦Kihei and Brax co?

Good balanced scoring. I hope Casey isnā€™t hurt too bad.

2 Likes

The whole team for POTG again? Lol

1 Like

I canā€™t pick and it doesnā€™t seem like you can either

Kihei was great but Braxtonā€™s stat line is just too good. 17 points on 6-7 FGs 6 rebounds 3 assists and 4 blocks!

3 Likes

Its Kihei. Great to see Brax scoring again, but some of those were off great Kihei passes.

1 Like

Feel awful for Casey. That didnā€™t look like a short term injury, hope Iā€™m wrong. Stattmann and Chase are both gonna need to step up.

4 Likes

5 UVA players scoring in double digits! Plus 6 points from Kody on 2 made 3s!

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna make it the whole team lol

2 Likes

My unofficial points tracker while Kihei sat. Exactly the same in the 2nd half. 10 points on 5 possessions. Total of 20 on 10. Forget player of the game stuff. Thatā€™s huge for this team to know theyā€™re capable if/when next time heā€™s in foul trouble.

3 Likes

Off topic questionā€¦NC State up by 15 at half time on Dukeā€¦I know a NC State loss might be better for UVA, but Im not sure I can pull for Dukeā€¦Which way are you guys leaning?

1 Like