Virginia vs NC State Football

OK…I’ll start it… tailgate crowd was…sparse…

4 Likes

We’ll get to see the mediocrity of Anae’s offense go up against our sieve of a secondary, aka when a stoppable force meets a movable object.

Just wanna see the guys play hard and not beat themselves, might find a few takeaways along the way if BA starts looking down his receivers. Their front 7 is probably gonna beat up on our OL pretty bad so not expecting much from our run game. Gonna have to do more of what’s worked consistently this year and move the pocket, along with maybe trying some trickery to get us a couple big gap plays.

Still see them beating us by at least double digits, will go 31-17 NCST.

4 Likes

Close this thread before the football game please. Otherwise it’s gonna get dark.

4 Likes

What channel? ESPN? (Yup)

2 Likes

The crowd is a little on the light side …

4 Likes

Reminiscing about my old season tix in Hooville heights @Sknyluv

It was pretty sparse even back then

2 Likes

Woof. I’m in no place to criticize given I’m not in attendance, but that is sparse.

1 Like

Im A Celebrity Au GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

1 Like

Was part of a fairly sparse crowd to see NCSu-uva with Rivers v Schaub. Rainy day. Okay, reminiscing over

3 Likes

We won the toss again. 4-0 on the year.

“Lets get a live look at the reception of Brennan will it be boos and applause”

dead silence because no one is there

2 Likes

The only thing that could make me dislike Dr Bob more is if he were a 5-star that strung us along and then committed to Duke

3 Likes

Nice stop. Got some pretty good pressure on that 3rd down rush.

2 Likes

Did Christ play last week?

Nah didn’t get any snaps.

He wasn’t listed on the two deep for our depth chart this week either.

1 Like

Dammit, had him open.

AC hasn’t been good on the deep shots in his playing time, needs to learn some more touch on those passes.

2 Likes

Nifty

Kitchings has some nice wrinkles where he gets the defense going to one side of the field only to throw it to the other. It’s old school but still very effective.

1 Like

Come on man. Catch the damn ball.

2 Likes

Tough catch. Coming back across his body.

1 Like