🏀 Virginia vs Syracuse, Saturday, 7 February 2026, 1200, ESPN/2/U

We need a chance or hall on the court at all times.

2 Likes

You can’t get any good ball movement so you take out both point guards …

1 Like

Woah

Collapse

Chance and Hall were both in together for that Syracuse run.

1 Like

One of our worst stretches of the season. Woof

1 Like

Ryan Odom went to the Roy Williams school of timeout management

1 Like

Put Carrere back in

3 Likes

What the hell was that stretch

1 Like

Syracuse shooting a nifty 59%. That’s the biggest issue.

3 Likes

Yes I know. Should’ve capitalized OR I guess.

Offense is confused. Time to make a run before halftime.

1 Like

Starling and George getting whatever they want in the paint

1 Like

Sorta, plenty of open seats scattered throughout though

1 Like

I hate it but that UNC game changed the trajectory of this season

3 Likes

Just a brutal no-call. Dropping the shoulder and bull-charging up to create space is always an offensive foul.

1 Like

Eh… I think they’re both too valuable to only play them individually.

Go up with that thijs they’ll foul you!

Nifty little play but really screwed it at the end

1 Like

TDR is pretty awful today.

3 Likes

We need to stop passing out of bunnies or dunks; aggression please

2 Likes