Virginia vs Va Tech Saturday 11/25 3:30 pm

Saturday is the day. The Hokies come to Charlottesville for the 2023 season finale. On the line are bragging rights, a bowl game for Va Tech, and the Hoos proving Vegas wrong.

Hoos open as 3pr home dogs and an ambitious 51 O/U

Thoughts?

8 Likes

Take the Hoos with the points and bet the over

2 Likes

Im old enough to remember when this game meant something.

Head: va tech 24 UVA 20

Heart: UVA 31 va tech 27

Any other 5-6 team, I’d absolutely pick us to end the season on a high note. God I hate virginia tech.

3 Likes

I love this team, but only winning what twice in 20 years has me assuming an L until shown otherwise. I’ve watched at least some of every game this season, but not sure I can handle this one. We’ll see how early the brown liquor is flowing on Saturday though

2 Likes

This should be very entertaining with Colandrea. Never been more excited for a 3 win UVA game

4 Likes

I’m right there with you. I get way too emotionally-invested in this game, like an unhealthy level of investment that has only been rewarded twice in the last two decades. It’s brutal.

2 Likes

like an unhealthy level of investment that has only been rewarded twice in the last two decades. It’s brutal.

I’m starting to feel the same way about first-round NCAAT games

5 Likes

Hope the offense continues to move the ball as well as it has been. For so many years, we simply get dominated by VT’s defense, even if their defense is average at best like this season. They just wreak havoc and things spiral from there. Maybe Colandrea can reverse that trend

2 Likes

This vote is absurdly close, our man needs your support

Malik

https://biletnikoffaward.com/fan-vote/

4 Likes

The math problems are getting more difficult

2 Likes

How many guys are named finalists?

Looks like it’s 3 finalists. (And the Fan Vote counts for almost nothing but still I want to see our guy win it!)

4 Likes

Really fun thread of old game programs going back to 1923…

https://twitter.com/HoosFootball/status/1726717297321230690

2 Likes