VPI Pre-Game / Live Thread

Need to continue t try to go inside To much passing around the perimeter

Hauser canā€™t shoot.

1 Like

Casey looks confident

1 Like

Casey is gonna be a problem for the ACC.

1 Like

Chill Woldo

1 Like

I like that Casey got an under-control drive into the lane, his next stage of offensive development is turning some of those two-dribble pullups into turning the corner on his guy and getting into the paint.

Aluma is a tough cover if heā€™s making 3s, he wasnā€™t exactly a standout shooter so far this season.

1 Like

Hereā€™s an idea: when the ACCN runs out of ads (frequently) how about just going back to the court rather than that mind numbing logo music over and over

I may be totally crazy, but I think Casey is going to be a top 2 scorer for us next season. Need to keep developing his confidence this year.

2 Likes

Huff getting abused

1 Like

No headband Kihei > headband Kihei

1 Like

I love the selective aggression from Kihei. The 5-out lineups scare me defensively, but good spot to use it with Aluma on the bench.

1 Like

Maybe unleash some Justin on Aluma?

1 Like

Eh I havenā€™t seen anything from Justin on defense that makes me think that would work especially with Alumas height advantage. Really wish we had shedrick to throw at him

2 Likes

Shedrick not being available is really being felt. We need a more mobile big man to guard Aluma.

2 Likes

Almost convinced the wife to get me some alien tape itā€™s a good day

2 Likes

Thats gonna hurt so bad today

The refs really really want to call travels and double dribbles today.

1 Like

Besides Reeceā€™s double dribble have any of them actually been?

Is it my imagination, or does Caffaro lose his balance every time he receives a pass? Iā€™m not making fun of him. This is a problem that the coaching staff needs to try to solve. Or maybe theyā€™ve tried, andā€¦he seems to have huge shoes. Is he wearing shoes that are larger than he has to? He needs to wear another brand. Does he have problems with dizziness?

Iā€™m not making fun of him. I honestly want to know, because weā€™re going to depend on him to be our starting center next year. Weā€™re going to need at least 10 points and 5 rebounds-a-game from him next season. I guess it could be nerves. He looks like a real athlete, so I donā€™t think heā€™s uncoordinated.

3 Likes

Yikes another bad set of officials we have today.

1 Like