Wake Forest at UVA thread

4:30 start Saturday. It’s another Regional Network game. Here’s the list where you can find it.

3 Likes

3.5 pt favorites as of now. I think that might come down a bit

2 Likes

Didn’t it open at -2.5?

Does Papi start tomorrow?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Gonna be flying during the game. Last game I spent on an airplane we beat Providence by 18 and got probably our best win of the year so far. Gimme Hoos by 20

9 Likes

I’ve only watched a few minutes of Wake but just based on stats, seems we have some matchup issues to work through. LaRavia? Not exactly a Manek stretch 4, but not really a post player either, right? Seems like they have a tall lineup they can put together at 1-3, with a 6-8 guy at SF.

1 Like

How is it a Saturday game on regional television. That ruins my day.

3 Likes

We have this annoying habit of having one guy play amazing so just we can get to 50. I went to all the houses of prayer this morning asking for two great performances and 65 points. I’ve done what I can folks

6 Likes

So you’re telling me I should bet the over?

1 Like

Depends on whether or not you think the powers that be like me :man_shrugging:

1 Like
15 Likes

Malachi is not a walk on. Hope he gets some run today

7 Likes

Put un Malachi start him reece Kihei papi garner

2 Likes

Start Malachi? You okay, Dragon? Little early to be hammering the booze lol

2 Likes

The Wake basics.

13-4 overall
3-3 in the ACC
NET ranking: 53

It’s a revamped roster filled with transfers. Forbes struck gold with a couple of them. Alondes Williams (20.7 PPPG) went from role player at Oklahoma to leading the ACC in scoring and assists. Everything goes through him. Guard Daivien Williamson (12.5 PPG) is in his 2nd year at Wake after following Forbes from ETSU.

Senior wing Isaiah Mucius (9.9 PPG) used be a non-shooter and now all he does is shoot threes. Forward Jake Laravis (14.8) PPG is putting up better numbers in the ACC than he did at Indiana State. And 7-footer Dallas Walton (7.9 PPG) provides some rim protection.

They play big all the time, even unorthodox lineups. Former Hokie big man Khadim Sy (7.1 PPG) is getting starter minutes lately off the bench, and it’s not really coming at Walton’s expense. They’ll go full jumbo with Laravia at the 3. There’ll be mismatches all game on both ends.

Reece on Alondes Williams will be the key matchup. They’re as dependent on him as any team in the country is on one player.

8 Likes

I got a feeling!!

Haha. I’m actually very happy with Armaan so long as he’s not jacking 3’s. He’s a solid player for us but I’d love to see more Taine

3 Likes

Papi is getting the start in place of Shedrick

6 Likes

Well deserved and may help Kadin with his foul issues

2 Likes

74% of Hoos were wrong :flushed:

3 Likes