We love USER FEEDBACK

Hello Users,

As @Merch mentioned, we are a new platform and would love any feedback on anything. You can tag @wahoops and @Merch with your feedback, or direct message either of us.

thank you!

Gray

2 Likes

If you see any mistakes or something that is making the user experience difficult, Let us know!

1 Like

When are we gonna start getting those super secret practice updates :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The website has been great so far! I check it multiple times a day and there’s always new stuff! @wahoops - I love all of the tweets and article excerpts you post on your story, so I was wondering if you could start a new thread just for all of those, in addition to put them in your IG story highlights. Other than that, I think this site is awesome, and I will definitely continue to visit it regularly!

1 Like

when you start scrolling down on a topic, the header/banner (thing at the top) becomes the thread topic like this:

it would be nice if the “lockerroomaccess logo / shop/ about / blog / contact” header/banner can always stay at the top so i don’t have to scroll all the way back to the top of a thread just to get to the lockerroomaccess logo to reappear so i can get back “home”.

2 Likes