We're coming to ESPN Radio - Saturdays 9-10am starting

Whoa - total buried lede here - the first guest is Ryan Dunn.

Also, Mark Jerome is a member of the Ryan Dunn fan club.

6 Likes

We have members all over the world, some in high places

3 Likes

I hear that Joe Biden is a member of the Ryan Dunn fan club - he was convinced to join by Antonin Scalia who himself was convinced by Ghandi

2 Likes

The Jwilly and Ryan Dunn Pods are live here.

https://virginia.lockerroomaccess.com/podcast/

7 Likes

Good stuff in this one. Some interesting tidbits, including what his coaches think are his strengths and weaknesses.

The injury is an ankle fracture they thought was a sprain. He got it in OT in one of his last regular season games. Expects the boot will be off by May or so. He’ll report to uva on June 17.

6 Likes

Ryan has that really distinct NYC/ Long Island accent of some distinguished dude. Not of a 19 year old kid. Its just like some actor but I cant put my finger on who it is

4 Likes

Fresh comparing JWilly’s “solution” for getting off Mountain Dew to the transfer portal was good stuff.

3 Likes

Ryan definitely hits that humility pillar for sure. Great interview.

2 Likes

Ha. it just came to me

I enjoyed the Dunn interview, especially when Spencer described the On-Grounds food as “edible” as compared to the higher quality food options in the Cville community.

3 Likes

Gotta get them the Ivy Inn/Fleurie NIL deal

They’ve got a deal with Multiverse Kitchens set up already, at least for show sponsorship and I think NIL with some players? Chef used to run Brookville on the Downtown Mall, and then had a little neighborhood spot called Keevil and Keevil.

Ivy Inn is the truth though, same with Fleurie, at least when it comes to high end spots in town.

3 Likes

Brookville was amazing. He had season, fried pork belly on a bun that was like 2500 calories as an appetizer. He was like Icarus, humans weren’t meant for that kind of perfection.

1 Like

Great lineup this week, all new content.

Make sure to tune in!

5 Likes

Any preview? Altizer and … ?

Altizer, Kihei, @HoozGotNext, and a spring game preview from TCov and Ballhawk

4 Likes