We're coming to ESPN Radio - Saturdays 9-10am starting

April 16th.

More info to come, but for those in the Virginia Sports Radio network, you’ll be able to listen live.

We’ll still have everything available on Apple, Spotify, and wherever you listen to podcast, but now it’s on the Radio too.

We’ll likely run Tcov and Hawk during football season, and we’ll have JWILLY show during the Basketball season along with new content that we’re working on. Starting in April, we’ll mix in off season updates and catch up with players around the league and life.

We’ll have plenty of Forum Shoutouts on the Radio, so be on the lookout.

41 Likes

And a BIG thanks to our faithful listeners and Forum participants - we couldn’t have done it without you. You guys are as a big a part of this as anyone - SO THANK YOU!! Go ‘Hoos!

17 Likes

Oh, dude, that’s awesome!

3 Likes

That’s hype! Keep up the AMAZING work you guys are doing!

2 Likes

Holy cow that’s awesome. But how you gonna gwt @DFresh11 on the radio without cursing?

5 Likes

We have enrolled Fresh in an intensive, in-patient anti-swearing program. He will be near Blacksburg for 30 days at the lock-down facility- it’s right next to the animal testing farm and the Virginia Tech Bass Fishing fitness center. He has asked for privacy during this difficult time.

10 Likes

Beep!

3 Likes

15 second delay in effect.

5 Likes

Fresh may be an internet exclusive…

8 Likes

exclusivitey … I like it

6 Likes

He’s going to have to submit his JWilly questions of the week in writing a day before the show so they can be edited and asked by someone else… haha. But congrats! Big news!

4 Likes

Damn Dubs. When you hit the big time and have to sell out it sucks bro

5 Likes

Although you do have almost a month to practice not cursing before going live… haha

3 Likes

Practice??? hahhaha

2 Likes

We talkin bout practice?? Not the game!? But practice!?!!

I need @DFresh11 to keep it real and keep it raw. Make @Marktykobe and @Merch earn that money working the beep button.

4 Likes

Man its what drives me to be great Dragon. That and tryin to make @chavlicek15 laugh

2 Likes

We’re gonna revolutionize the airwaves

8 Likes

The 9 people that still listen to the radio are gonna enjoy it!

7 Likes
8 Likes