When will Ty return for the Suns?

Hopefully Ty is creating some new swag for locker room access.

2 Likes

Yeah @Merch has him hidden away in a secure location designing fresh gear. The Suns will get him back after the holiday rush.

6 Likes

God bless. I need a new hoodie

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA i sure hope so

1 Like

New update…https://twitter.com/BrendonKleen14/status/1197578542227177472?s=19

2 Likes
2 Likes

awesome - suns are slackin without a floor general

1 Like

Sounds like Ty is close. Don’t be surprised to see him get some more G League minutes.

2 Likes

Ty about to check into his first NBA game.

4 Likes

Glad to see you back on the court Ty

2 Likes

Highlights from the beginning of the Ty era

4 Likes

Nice thanks for posting the highlights. Love seeing Ty get involved early on the defensive end with active hands. Great way to get into the flow of the game.

Glad to help. I’m still trying to figure out how to watch all the Hoos in the NBA, while keeping up with the rest of UVa athletics and ACC ball.

Eventually, I think it will get easier with multiples on a single team. My current dreams involve Kyle getting traded to the Pacers, and Joe signing there next year.

2 Likes

Great job with finding Tys highlights. As we discussed in other forums- notice how good he is at keeping his dribble with his head up under pressure.

1 Like

Absolutely. I noticed that about Ty as well. Love how he kept his head up and held off a defender on his back/hip in one of the early parts of the highlight. Such a savvy play for a first time NBA player.

Great to see Ty back on the court!

5 Likes

Is Ty hurt? Looked like he was limping at last TO.

He’s not hurt…just working his way back into the rotation

6 Likes

Very nice night from Ty tonight. 15 points 4 rebounds, 3 assists on 6-8 shooting, 2-4 from 3. Only 1 turnover in 21 minutes. And drew a charge on Harden to keep him from getting 50 :joy:. Blowout vs the Rockets. I will note, Ricky Rubio out so Ty getting more time, but great to see him taking advantage of the opportunity.

6 Likes