William & Mary at UVA football thread

Noon on ACC Network. Vegas spread has UVA favored by 7.5.

1 Like

I’d punt here.

1 Like

Muskett as qb

zzzzzz.

2 Likes

Man… we really need a special teams coach.

We called fair catch on the opening kick off not in the endzone…

6 Likes

First play I saw was Furnish getting blown past on a stunt and giving up a sack.

2 Likes

The guy who called for it didn’t even catch it. It was 10 yards over his head.

3 Likes

Our guys don’t seem to know the rules, which is troubling.

3 Likes

That FG is entirely the fault of special teams

2 Likes

Here’s to hoping that if they pooch kick it to the 25 again we actually let Washington field it and run for like 10 yards. Cause you know, good field position is good.

3 Likes

That was the biggest hole a UVA RB has seen all year

1 Like

Furnish out of the game and we actually have space to run on the right side of our OLine.

3 Likes

UVA without Mallik Washington is a D2 team.

UVA without Ty Furnish in is in the CFB playoff discussion.

3 Likes

At least one of two coaches that rarely win in Scott will win in Scott today.

9 Likes

47% on 3rd and 3 or fewer is such an insanely bad stat, and encapsulates a lot of what’s gone wrong this year so far.

4 Likes

If this team could convert short yardage at a D1 average clip, we might be 3-2 right now.

4 Likes

This team cannot stop beating itself.

2 Likes

Stack the goddamn box. Bill and Mary is averaging like 100 passing yards per game, and if they’re able to beat us over the top with their speed we’ve got bigger problems than having to deal with getting nickel and dimed like this.

1 Like

Ah, the dumb unforced error. “This is… Virginia Football”

1 Like

Yeah I was about to say “This is a rough start but we should pull away eventually. Thankfully William and Mary doesn’t really throw. But is it bad that im secretly cheering for them to win? To end this nightmare”… but we aren’t adjusting that much? idk. William and Mary is too one dimensional. At least by 2nd half we should have adjusted

2 Likes

Dang that guy can kick