Winter Recruiting Thread

Lol did Fresh have some refreshments when he said that lol!
Happy Hour Drinking GIF by UFC

9 Likes

Define ā€œsomeā€

7 Likes

Enough to make me jealousā€¦ I would have done the same- because who can be offended by fans and family wanting you to join them. If theyā€™re offended then thatā€™s just weird lol.

3 Likes

Ha. Just enough is right. Not offended at all. They were enjoying themselves and taking it all in. Young dude has a great demeanor it seems

3 Likes

Also one of my favorite things is introducing someone to Mark Jerome by saying ā€œMarks son used to play hereā€¦ā€ just to get the reaction @Marktykobe

16 Likes

Rewatched the condensed Duke game. Christian Bliss seemed pretty neutral until that run in the 2nd half where Kihei went 3 straight lay ups and he was looked immediately to his coach after each make and was chatting him up. And then after that point there are a few plays where Christian starts clapping and cheering.

Bliss in 2023, Freitag in 2024, Ty Davis redshirted to 2025. Pgs every class.

22 Likes

Iā€™m prepared

Kon

5 Likes
4 Likes

@Richan34 lets talk about shaedon simpson in the dream recruit thread since he has no offer or visit or any mention of uva outside an initial tweet months ago. Just trying to keep this one clear for those who dont check as often.

Edit: (but I do love it thoughh LOL. Our day in this thread will come soon. Probably would need to involve Taine transferring out since I dont see us making an addition like this with Taine already on the roster. And who knows if Taine wants to go west coast or if heā€™s happy here)

3 Likes

Dude with the beard is Christians brother.

Fresh asked him who is favorite college team was and Christian said he didnt have one. I told him that was a terrible answer and cost him 2 LRA sweatshirts

Edit: F me. Why didnt i give them some LRA drip!

9 Likes

Fresh gonna be rolling up to games like

Jimmy Mcmillan GIF by Sixt

4 Likes

Jimmy McMillan! The Rent is too damn high!

2 Likes

WI mod on Kon. Post UVA visit

Iā€™m going to stick with Wisconsin. Knueppel is coming off an official visit to Virginia. Sounds like the Badgers and Cavaliers are the two teams with the best chances, but thereā€™s still a strong amount of Marquette buzz as well. The four-star wing is going to play out July and commit around September. Schools like Kansas and Michigan State are lurking here as well and could perhaps change Knueppelā€™s recruitment.

3 Likes

Isnā€™t the Wisconsin mod notoriously wrong on these things?

3 Likes

On Buckyville (free board, their version of thesabre)

3 Likes

Maybe not an awful record but youā€™d expect better from a WI insider on WI kids. If Gard continues on the hot seat thatā€™s a risky play

The basics on the thee Saturday visitors

22 Likes

Lol yes, and anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt

2 Likes

Kon is Hauser. Also, what Mike Curtis will do for him!

2 Likes

Fresh is on the Bliss train now

10 Likes