World Cup 2022

Yea man. The restaraunt was down stairs, you walked through the kitchen to get there. Some of the best mexican food you could ever want. Worst kept secret in NYC by the time I moved back from Brasil in 2007

2 Likes

Ah, nice. Yeah, it took me like a year to realize it was down there, never ate down there.

2 Likes

Tried joining but it freezes up. Iā€™ll try again tomorrow. This is going to be a fantastic Thanksgiving through Christmas sport watching season!

3 Likes

Update: 13 signed up!

2 Likes

I did mine. Hopefully it shows up on the list?

2 Likes

Yepā€¦ youā€™re there.

2 Likes

I dont know the field as well as I usually do so I went with my favorite flags!

2 Likes

Wonā€™t lie I felt a little raciest making my pick because I made them completely based on assumptions.

2 Likes

I donā€™t follow soccer. My rule was Europe, Latin America, everyone else. Get a bit optimistic with the US.

Then I assumed Germany is good because I donā€™t know why.

1 Like

I followed a very similar line of thought. It was a toss up between Asian and Middle Eastern countries at the bottom.

2 Likes

Yā€™all donā€™t need to bother. I already won this.

3 Likes

I have been a sucker for Ghana the past 3 or 4 Cups. Fun to watch but rarely go far. Of course love Brasil who should win every time butā€¦

2 Likes

It is not Belgiums year, hometeam

Filling out my bracket I felt like all my information was based on my memories from doing research for the 06 WC and me assuming what was true then is still true now.

4 Likes

The more things changeā€¦

Thats proly a good method

Edit: most annoying thing in soccer is that Final ended in a tie. Ha

1 Like

I watched UVA lose in PKs last night, so Iā€™m a soccer expert.

6 Likes

George should redshirt the golie obviously

3 Likes

This remains to be seenā€¦ new coach in Flick after Lowe stepped down following a long tenureā€¦ and Mueller still doesnā€™t pass the ball. LOL!

1 Like

So youā€™re saying I should change my entire bracket?

1 Like

Who knowā€¦ Iā€™m not sold on them this time aroundā€¦

ā€¦ and Iā€™m really not sold on Englandā€¦

1 Like