Would you guys want to hear from Jack Salt on a podcast?

Let us know…what should we ask him?

3 Likes

Yes absolutely

1 Like

Yes for sure.

1 Like

Definitely!

1 Like

Absolutely! Would love to hear his perspective/thoughts on jay’s development, how much of himself he sees in Papi, and how he’s had to adapt his game for the next level

3 Likes

It’d be interesting to hear his thoughts on life in Charlottesville vs life in New Zealand, basketball life, lifestyle, and style in New Zealand versus here, some of his favorite foods, what he’s doing since he graduated, if he’s been hooping, favorite memories at uva, and the best/most memorable thing that CTB told/taught him

2 Likes

Ask him about how he completely shut down Ethan Happ with no post doubles in Atlantis!

2 Likes

Completely shut down is an exaggeration but him taking Happ one on one in the post kinda shaped the whole game on that end.

1 Like

Absolutely… anything, LOVE Jack Salt

2 Likes

I dont. I think it would be predictable and anti climatic. Out of all the former TB UVA players I would love tu hear from is Austin Nichols. Now thats a person I would have a ton of questions for. One day I would love tu show how I would do on a podcast and make it lit. I also think because they are UVA players, people don’t ask questions that isnt controversial. Plus I would ask more day tu day questions. For instance with Sean. How do you not ask about his relationship with Gillien and how he felt when he was fired. Or did he like Leitao and talk about his coaching style. How did he feel when Leitao sent Forbes packing. How was it playing with Elton Brown and Devin Smith. What type of teammate was Elton. Why did he return his sr yr and did Jeff Jones disappoint him as a backcourt mate. Dont get me started about asking about his situations after playing. Now thats exciting in my opinion.

2 Likes

Of course, that’s a no-brainer. Would love to hear from Jack

2 Likes

Would absolutely love to hear from Jack. He is one of my favorite TB era players. He brought tremendous strength of character to the teams through out his five year career. I’d love to hear his thoughts on life as a pro baller, especially with re the competitors he faces now, his new team mates, and the rigors of a much longer season.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Dang that was quick!

1 Like

Fun listen for sure. Jack’s got a great personality, it was fun to hear him.

3 Likes