1st AAU live period

Nossir. was too far away

1 Like

Bennett is way early waiting on Isaac Traudt’s game to start. Game before is running over. Hubert Davis and an assistant are there. Can’t miss the Carolina blue. Last game of the night.

7 Likes

Nice of Hubert to make an appearance, probably after seeing Washington…

It was worth the trip over the mountains when it was the Zone

1 Like

Someone tell me what the 'Zone means. Im from
Tennessee

1 Like

I see Williford standing next to Bennett there now too.

Low key impressed with Traudt’s defense. They’re switching every ball screen and he does a decent job staying in front of guards.

18 Likes

If it’s some kind of reference to Harrisonburg’s long standing reputation of being crawling with smoking hot females, I can assure you that for at least the 80’s-00’s that reputation was very much well deserved. More than a few would drop out and stay in town. They were literally everywhere.

It was kind of amazing.

4 Likes

dam. you said it… amazing

Full court press time. Bennett and Williford.

9 Likes

Refers back to when James Madison (Mad-i-zone) was an all female teachers college. Coincided with the days when Virginia was all male. Other girls schools were Sweetbush, Holly Colly, Randy MAC, Baldwin, Dogwood, Mary Wash and a little gem Southern Semen. Nicknames of course, and all about a six pack away except Hollins.

They were, as was so well put in Top Gun, target rich environments

6 Likes

Cringing for you

1 Like

Bennett definitely trying to set the tone down the hopeful stretch. Traudt has to know by his actions today what he means to the ‘22 UVa class.

Now I am interested to see if or when Jennings and Bond are offered. Let the games begin.

6 Likes

This is so true… I look at Lieutenants today and ask people that knew me was I that stupid as an Lt? They all just look at me with wide eyes and nod!

Also… when I used to wear my uniform around grounds on Tuesdays… there were kids that would come up to me and say stupid things like… “do you know you can die in the military?” or “a four year commitment? no way… that’s too long!”. My favorite was “do you know Costa Rica has no military and no one invades them? The US needs to disband their military machine NOW because Costa Rica proves we don’t need one!”… then she glared at me and stormed off. 17-22 year olds. LOL!

4 Likes

Why aren’t we checking in on Bronny James?

4 Likes

Assistants shuffling around. Vandross at UAA this morning watching Robert Jennings.

3 Likes

I have a suspicion he enrollment will turn that program into a three ring circus. Additionally, which coach in America wants LaBron James looking over his shoulder for, potentially, four years. And, he’s just finished his sophomore year of high school. Who knows what his talent level will be in a couple of years. If I am not mistaken, Isaac McKneely seriously outperformed him in a recent game. Brony James may turn out to be an outstanding basketball player and a great person, but I wonder if the staff thinks him worth the risk?

Bennett is still at UAA, doing some 2023 watching. Philly Pride vs Neb Supreme 16u. Vandross moved over with him too. Philly kids are his. Wing Horace Simmons, big man Jake Warren.

7 Likes

You mean to see if he’s alright after McKneely torched him?

14 Likes

Bennett and Vandross are in watching Team Thrill vs Illinois Stars 16u. Williford saw this Thrill team yesterday. The stars are a pair of 2024 studs, Derik Queen and Malachi Palmer. All about the young kids so far this morning.

4 Likes

Is that Cuonzo Martin? Looks like maybe a Mizzou shirt