1st scholastic live period 6/18-6/20

Yeah fans are already salty that Cal is taking a casual approach to this recruitment.

4 Likes

The only thing I have seen of this kid is the 3 second clip below and I already want him #lankymobilebigs

3 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

Tony double dippin on Reed Sheppard. Safe to say I think Tony wants this one.

1 Like

Looks all the games from Ashland are being streamed for free. McKneely plays there at 6:15 and again at 8:45.

2 Likes

Louisville writer says Sheppard has 25 first half points including 3 contested 3s. Also Mack is not in house for Sheppard. In DC at the Dematha event. Tony being there has to be huge.

https://twitter.com/gbbcountry/status/1405970254300254212/photo/1

9 Likes

When’s he committing?

8 Likes

@HoozGotNext Safe to say after McKneely’s games Tony heads out to Texas for the weekend to see Austin Nunez and Robert Jennings amongst all the 22-23s out there?

Don’t think there are any serious DC targets at the moment and feels like Jameel brown will visit this summer anyways if they want him to. (Where Vandross and Williford are).

1 Like

I don’t know where he’ll go tomorrow. The Texas event isn’t until next weekend.

Got it.

Nah as HGN said - CTB is in his element here - whether he likes it or not might be debatable - but he takes the in-person evaluation as serious as any D-I coach out there. Chances of getting an offer without him seeing you in person are slim to none unless you live half way around the world. Personally I think he enjoys it and sees it as fulfilling one of his responsibilities …
The relationship with Sheppard continues to grow. if he leaves his home state (don’t count out Louisville) I think Virginia has positioned themselves very well … hearing positive vibes from both sides of the aisle.

19 Likes

Very brief mention of Virginia as its from Kentucky’s perspective but some quotes from today. But it’s not secret among the kentucky faithful that Tony is in a good spot here while they are frustrated at the lack of attention for players like Reed over a one and done like DJ Wagner.

I mean DJ Wagner is the number one player in his class and is seriously considering UK so that’s sorta dumb if they’re complaining about that tradeoff

1 Like

This is Getter still in Shelbyville. Bennett moved on to Ashland.

1 Like

He’s going pro. Also you can recruit both.

I’m not sure on the first point but don’t disagree on the second

1 Like

McKneely with 21 at the half.

Screenshot (7)

10 Likes
7 Likes

Williford has hit both DC locations

1 Like