2020-2021 Basketball Preseason

In this watch through I never noticed Tony’s reaction to Woldo’s shot. Somehow I already knew everyone else’s

Look at JayWilly. Only guy that didnt go nuts. He told me he knew cause UNC left too much time on the clock.

3 Likes

I can’t review it often enough. We left our seats at the 2-min TO and went to the east end of JPJ to watch the remainder of the game. Huff blocked the big Puke star right there! Oh what a thrill!

“Why you’re helping … I don’t know! Why you leaving your feet … I don’t know!”

2 Likes

We have content

13 Likes

Wondering how many people tried to post that during the morning’s technical issues. haha I know I did.

10 Likes

I did. It failed.

So I composed a DM to @itsbhanusharma but that didn’t work either.

Sigh. Thanks for resetting!

2 Likes

Trey Murphy. Oh boy

McKoy looks slim and cut. Think he’s gonna surprise

3 Likes

Here’s Jeff White’s article about Jay Huff.

2 Likes

I tried to post it at least 3 times.

30 seconds is not enough. I will never be satisfied.

3 Likes

I am really excited about Murphy? A 6’ - 8" or 6’ - 9" wing with guard skills, good handle, and great shot! I think because of his height, many may have the wrong idea of him.

1 Like

… and of course, that’s what she said. Me, after seeing that video I’m in the Ricky Bobby camp today (sports movie, yes???) “I’m as hard as a diamond in a snowstorm.”

2 Likes

God do I hope this ACC/Big Ten matchup ends up happening

5 Likes

Looks like it is!

10 Likes

That’s gonna be a lot of fun to watch. So non-con right now is St. Peter’s, Florida, Villanova, and MSU. Anything else in the works that I’m forgetting? That alone will be pretty great for a truncated non-conference slate either way

2 Likes

Is there going to be a conference tournament?

Can schedule up to 7 (assuming St. Peter’s and Florida counts as an mte). Hoping we can play Richmond at JPJ in one of the remaining spots.

1 Like

Any reason Murphy shouldn’t apply for waiver?

2 Likes