2020-2021 season

I get that but if Kihei couldnt handle the ball either or on ball with Ty he would not have been in. I personally made an living off of being sound with the ball

5 Likes

Kehei also made it possible for our shot makers to play off ball and come off screens.

1 Like

yessir. Huge for that

2 Likes

Tomorrow, the journey begins.

5 Likes

PLEASE LET THEM PLAY.
PLEASE LET THEM PLAY.
PLEASE LET THEM PLAY.
PLEASE LET THEM PLAY.
PLEASE LET THEM PLAY.
PLEASE LET THEM PLAY.
PLEASE LET THEM PLAY.
PLEASE LET THEM PLAY.

4 Likes

Big Loss for Gonzaga. Will be interesting to see what decisions are made with the season being unclear. I assume Huff practiced with the team today?

2 Likes

NBA will be airing the scrimmages on NBA TV I believe.

Joe Harris and Justin Anderson with the nets, Kyle Guy might get some run with the Kings

4 Likes

Do we know if Kyle was sent to the bubble? I hadn’t heard about him being brought in or signing a replacement player contract, but also haven’t kept insanely close tabs on it.

Yeah he’s there

5 Likes

He’s there… LOL!

https://twitter.com/kylejguy/status/1284330835416621056?s=20

https://twitter.com/kylejguy/status/1285385955575246850?s=20

3 Likes

Ha, clearly I missed all that! Really glad he is. Hope he gets some playing time

4 Likes

I’d assume he gets some time in the scrimmages at least. That said, they’re only 40 mins each (10 min quarters) but we’ll see. I’m planning on writing up a quick analysis of the two scrimmages today and how our guys did.

11 Likes

Are scrimmages available on league pass or only through team sites? I’m guessing the TV broadcast ones are on league pass

Think they’re all on NBA TV. Kings have been decimated by COVID and injuries, so I would expect KG to get some run.

7 Likes

I believe 16 of the scrimmages are going to be on NBA TV with the rest available on League Pass and in local markets via team sites.

3 Likes
3 Likes

semi related but this just happened this morning

That and the whole Michigan State team having to quarantine for two whole weeks after a couple cases. I have no idea how college football is going to be played. Hopefully they dont play games with basketball and just announce the season will start in January or February and spend the time creating the plan/protocol instead of dillydallying hoping the situation will change in a few months (which outside of a vaccine it wont, given the hurdles of testing and 2 week turn around for results in a lot of areas, lack of national plan since March, etc.)

4 Likes

Fellow Hoo’s quote from a few days ago rings more true than ever today

9 Likes

Who else is joining LRA VIP? The current message board is me, myself and I + the admins. LOL!

2 Likes

What is it?

1 Like