2020 Football Season

Unpleasant rumors that VT may have too many cases

2 Likes

Rumors on all the VT boards and rumblings on the sabre are that Hokies have quite a few cases and may not make it to Sautrday

1 Like
4 Likes

Heard rumors a evening about VT not being ablw to play next week. Assuming they will be ready to go by next week but I feel like this is the way football is going to play out across the country

4 Likes

Listen, the entire world can end after we go 2-0 vs the Chokies and Clemson. Just quarantine and test until you have enough of a roster the play. The rest can kick rocks.

2 Likes

Was scheduled…

1 Like

It appears that it has been cancelled/postponed. No make up date yet.

2 Likes

He means the flexibility UVA offered to reschedule the game right?

1 Like

10 Likes

Glad to see the boys are going to hold onto another trophy for a few more months.

Really sucks that they won’t be taking the field next week, but I think we all had a feeling this would happen with some of the news coming out of Blacksburg yesterday.

2 Likes

Some nice hits featured in this new promo video:

9 Likes

That’s the best video they’ve done yet. Gave me chills.

2 Likes

That was cool

1 Like

I wanted to run through a wall after watching that

1 Like

New lettering looks nice on here

3 Likes

Looks nice here, too
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFQdjWpgsq8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

@IAmBallHawk

3 Likes

I’m not going to lie, it’s going to take some time for me to get used to the new lettering. I don’t hate it at all, just not totally comfortable with it yet. But I bet by next year I’ll have adjusted. Does look pretty clean.

2 Likes

I’m sure they are several who feel the same way you do.

1 Like

I gotta admit I like the lettering. It’s grown on me the more I see it. Luckily. I haven’t seen the new logo too often so it’s not had a chance to do the same

1 Like