2020 Football Season

Absolutely thayssuper shady he didn’t get the transfer waiver

1 Like

He’s not eligible until 21. Walker process still in play.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Oh he’s not coming until next year. My bad, misunderstood the article.

4 Likes

It is my understanding to qualify for the waiver, the former coach must sign off. I don’t believe the IU coach has signed. So this final appeal is an exploratory by the NCAA of why IU is denying Walker to become immediately eligible.

6 Likes

Refusing to sign off seems like a good way for a coaching staff to quickly build a not so great rep for themselves among recruiting circles. I guess I can imagine a legitimate reason - like a player making accusations about a program they don’t believe are founded and citing those as a reason for the waiver - but I haven’t heard of anything like that in this situation.

3 Likes

I agree. The only instances I can think when a coach didn’t sign off was when a player attempted to go in conference. I believe OU or OSU did that recently when someone transfered to or from WVu

1 Like
2 Likes

Hot Damn. Jumping in with both feet this season. The fan and optimist in me loves this. Right off the bat with a big game and tons of excitement. The worrier in me, wonders what does the year feel like if you lose to your rival out the gate, that game at the end of the season gave me a lot of hope through the Groh and London years.

6 Likes

It dont seem right when it has been so long to see any UVA sports for us to be playing Tech the first game. However I’ll take it. Wahoowa. Let’s kick their ass. I’m ready for UVA Football

1 Like

Looking over this weekend’s spreads and realized VT has a game tomorrow. Don’t like that at all. Getting live reps only plays to their advantage

Who do they play? I thought their scheduled game was postponed.

1 Like

More importantly, do you have any picks for us? Dragon’s Lock of the Week should be a feature here.

1 Like

It was postponed.

2 Likes

Saw NC State but reaearching further it looks like that may not be the case the line seems to be pulled.

@HoozGotNext i could be down for providing my picks. I’m a little late to the draw for this week but Ill see what i can get moving forward

2 Likes

VT is not playing this weekend… their game with NC state was postponed… too many people testing positive for C-19

1 Like

Any ACC teams playing tomorrow?

I think Wake is hosting Gameday. Also Duke plays Norte Dame. I’m 65% sure of this. I’ve had a couple drinks.

5 Likes

You’re right @DurtyNellys
Cuse v Unc
Fsu v GT
Clemson v Wake
Nd Duke

Are the ACC games on tap

2 Likes

@BDragon ,Thanks buddy. Gonna be good to see some ACC Football. It still dont really start until next week. @DurtyNellys. Thanks to you also. I do my best thinking after a couple of drinks. Or at least I think I do,lol

1 Like