2021/2022 Basketball Pre-Season Chat

I dont care for the hoopla. But if it means the scrimmage gets streamed then sure lol. Why can’t we take the Villanova approach?

They are a lowkey program but they even have cool features like this

7 Likes

Yeah- it’s REALLY, REALLY beginning to get frustrating with how LITTLE our Marketing Department is aware of the opportunities that we need to take advantage of.

We have two Flagship Business schools with marketing departments (McIntire, and Darden), which should be all over this, but we’re “playing scared”. Nothing good happens when you play scared.

6 Likes

Angelo Brizzi is an all time name. He seems mature but disagree on his take on Nova’s campus

1 Like

HAHAHAH- is the campus not that nice?

He just seems like a better Jay Huff. I guess if he’s a much better Jay Huff, with fewer of the Huff frustrations, then the buzz is warranted. But if he’s a slightly better Jay Huff, with similar Huff frustrations (foot speed, early ticky tack fouls, can’t hold space in the post), then he’s being overhyped.

not my style my man. pristine maybe, nice nah but we spoiled with our Grounds

2 Likes

Nova’s fine, but it’s just the burbs. The most notable building is the church. The rest of the buildings are either that fake Gothic look or mid-century parochial school. I haven’t been there since the early 90s, so I suppose things could’ve changed.

1 Like

Nope you nailed it. entire campus feels like you are in church

2 Likes

Good grief, somebody get Chet Holmgren a double bacon cheeseburger or six.

5 Likes

It’s got that typical city/Christian school feel on their campus. Xavier’s was very similar. And very unimpressive as a result.

2 Likes

should we start a petition for the streaming?

1 Like

It’s too late at this point. Just need someone to periscope it or instagram live stream it.

1 Like

Would’ve volunteered if they had kept it on Saturday

Too late to set up a camera for Sunday?

Idk probably knowing our athletic department

1 Like

UVA just spiting in our faces with fonts better than the ones on our jersey.

5 Likes

NEWS: Baylor, UCLA, Virginia, and Illinois will headline the 2022 Roman Main Event at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, according to multiple sources.

14 Likes

Sooo Baylor and UCLA are dropping out and being replaced by Toledo and Akron State.

9 Likes

Just wait for the announcement that it’s moving to Carson City

7 Likes