2021-22 Season Look Ahead

Any chance we offer Langston Wilson?

Basically offered - but so did everyone else

Carson McCorkle:
Averaged 16.1 points, 2.0 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 1.6 steals in 11 games during an injury-shortened senior season in 2019-20
• Shot 63 percent from the field, 55 percent from 3-point range and 90 percent from the free throw line
• Tallied 15.9 points per game, while shooting 52 percent from 3-point range and 89 percent from the free throw line in 2018-19
• Helped lead Greensboro Day to the 2019 North Carolina Independent Schools Athletic Association (NCISAA) State championship

2 Likes

so be played at the last part of his senior season?

we’ll see if it translate but I am very much excited to see what Carson can do. He’s someone Tony went all in early so there has to be something there.

Since it’s a slow day at work: CARSON MCCORKLE (30 ball) #25 Greensboro Day STARTS JOURNEY to 4-PEAT w/ ACC Backcourt!! (CAM HAYES) - YouTube

These commentators are characters for sure.

1 Like

He played the first 11 games of his senior season and then got hurt

1 Like

got it. is what i thought i had heard but last line through me off about helping lead to championship.

Worst thing for him and JAR were injuries as seniors and not getting time with team in the summer

1 Like

Title was his junior year. They weren’t good enough without him his senior last half

ok got it. thanks DtW

Hadnt seen this mentioned but Carlik Jones isn’t returning to Louisville. Coupled with the likely loss of David Johnson they’ll start an all transfer backcourt. Noah Locke and the pg from Marshall who’s name escapes me at the moment

2 Likes

West

1 Like

8 Likes

woof. Don’t know how the rotations will shape out for them. Baldwin really struggles on defense but you can pair him to a mobile big like Mark Williams and it shouldn’t be a problem.

The plus of getting a player like Jayden Gardner, players being talented only matter if they are on the court and not in foul trouble. Also a team is only good as it’s point guard but I fully expect Duke to hang another preseason banner, and if K announces next year is his last (as many more are now believing, even the Duke mods are thinking as much after Roy’s retirement, the game changing, the lack of 2022 recruiting activity for them), ESPN is going to be unbearable.

1 Like

Damn. Coach K going all in on his final year.

1 Like

I need this but Reece shooting 500 3s. And hitting some of them.

1 Like

Unfortunately Roach will probably be pretty damn good next year. Showed the flashes last year and should be more consistent as a sophomore. If they get Baldwin next year is going to be the most annoying season in recent memory. Duke will be national title good and no one else in the conference is looking like a top 10 type of team.

3 Likes

Yea , Roach looked a lot better towards the end of the season

Some good looking jumpers here

8 Likes

Reece !!

1 Like

That dribble looking awfully high but I ain’t the least bit worried about his handle. Those clips are very encouraging. I’m expecting a big leap next year that ppl maybe aren’t accounting for in predicting next season