2021-22 Season Look Ahead

Lincoln County guy hyping Northeast BBQ? I say this half in jest. I’m a fan of Dinosaur BBQ—have eaten in both Rochester and Syracuse—but you know it’s no Shack! (Is it still in Fayetteville?)

1 Like

Ha Great call out. I didnt say anything about D’s bbq just that the spot is near the arena and easy to get to. All about the pregame with Hoos.

Fayetteville back then had to be Vance’s bbq (my best friend and HS teammates family owned) My dad used to bring it home all the time.

Edit: In the Dirty the higher grade by health inspector the worse the actual BBQ is

7 Likes

Also, damn I forgot about the BBQ Shack on Huntsville Hwy. They proly made you wear a shirt so I wasnt allowed in!

3 Likes

I’m headed to barbecue exchange this weekend and I am amped

4 Likes

BBQ thread?

4 Likes

Yes pls. I’m all for that. And nothing beats The Joint in Nola

3 Likes

JPJ should be back to normal this year:

16 Likes

As expected.

3 Likes

Wow it’s surreal to see this in writing…

4 Likes

You know what- I’m watching sports center and am already annoyed. Why couldn’t he have just left like Roy Williams, without all of the fanfare and look at me announcements? This whole next season is going to be unbearable. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Ruin the whole season having to hear that crap every day

2 Likes

View it from the perspective of recruits and players in the roster.

Duke’s 22 recruits know they’re not playing for K. There’s no feeling of getting the rug pulled out from under them. Anyone deciding on the NBA or transferring or staying after the season knows who the next coach will be.

Roy pulled a fast one on his incoming 21s and while UNC would’ve let them go elsewhere, a lot of schools they were considering filled the spots already.

1 Like

This is a *good point Lambeth, but he could have told them privately, but then the risk would be that they would leak it to other recruits and news outlets.

Oh well- ESPN are the real culprits and will be the most annoying of everyone. I hope we play them in DERM.

Two things

1. Are the guys starting to make their way back to grounds for summer workouts?

2. Probably doesn’t mean anything considering they likely wouldn’t remove it until he says he’s not coming back but I like that Trey’s locker is still there

8 Likes

And that Gardner’s is right beside his…

1 Like

Seems like the answer to #1 is yes

15 Likes

Running D1 NCAA basketball schedule for all teams…

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP1qFASjbA2/?utm_medium=copy_link
Short-haired Kihei is BACK

10 Likes

Love the shooting off screens drill. Hope Reece is doing the same. If both can get to mid 30s from 3, we are money/the arguments of last season vanish.

5 Likes

Lolz

1 Like