2021-22 Season Look Ahead

Why Grady??? No need . We have Taine, Carson and Armaan

1 Like

Because Carson and Taine have a combined 22 minutes of D1 experience while Grady has already scored 2,000 points.

8 Likes
5 Likes
16 Likes

I like this move. Would be a welcome addition

1 Like

We’re gonna be jumping on with Zay in a little bit, if anyone has questions for him.

8 Likes

London Perrantes or Jack Salt: Who do you take in a chess match? What are you anxious about and what are you most excited about for next season back with the Hoos?

You can pick one of these.

1 Like

I’ve got one @PhonyBennett. Has Zay known for a while that he was interested in coaching? Is it something recent? Or something that was in the back of his mind but Tony’s call was just the perfect situation?

1 Like

Yes! Will he be helping with assistant coaching regarding defensive scheme and helping the bigs?

1 Like

What player or players is he most excited to work with?

3 Likes

One other question- is he allowed a 5th year due to Covid? :grin::grin::grin:

7 Likes

Jayden Gardner will be ready, again.

5 Likes

Thanks for the questions, I think we managed to ask them all. We’ll be sure to post here when it goes up.

4 Likes

Here’s our chat with Zay. He’s the best.

11 Likes

Now go look at Gradys stats against Power 5 teams

1 Like

If you have them and would like to share please do. Not worth my time to go checking game logs for Kentucky players.

2 Likes

13 games - pretty horrible…. May be like Juzang at Kentucky and not Juzang at UCLA

1 Like

I noticed that too. If I’m Kentucky I would argue that he’s going to be moving to a different role where his main offensive responsibilities are spotting up from three and attacking close outs occasionally instead of being the offensive focal point. But it’s a relevant point

2 Likes

Nebraska really be trying

1 Like

Wish we embraced social media to half the degree nebrasketball does

6 Likes