2021-22 Season Look Ahead

Ash Tree… I lived there much grad school year… good stuff…

come on man. we even had a pool!

1 Like

Hot tub too

Wow that was after me

1 Like

My timeframe was 96-97… my apartment location was such that you could walk out the back of my apartment through the sliding glass doors and boom… there it was…

2 Likes

My place was like a basement apartment to the right of the entrance to Ash Tree. 92-93. But I had a huge room way in the back

2 Likes

4 tickets behind the bench at Cameron for UNC at Duke just sold for $1 million dollars at the V Foundation auction

3 Likes

Yeah I’m hoping to flip them for a profit

15 Likes
10 Likes

Since it’s quiet as the season ramps up

Full game stream from when Murray was on the New Zealand team vs Australia

5 Likes

How did he do this game? Don’t have time to watch atm but will check back later

He looked pretty solid the first quarter. Someone pay @brogdonfanpage like $20 to make a youtube video of all of Murray’s points, assists, and defensive stops.

1 Like

STL should

1 Like

He was something like 2-5 from 3, but only 3-10 or so from 2. 14 points.

Daniels from Australia is headed to the G League Ignite next year.

I’ve never had the attention span to watch the whole thing, but my vague impression is NZ relied on Murray for most of their offense. He ran a lot of pick and rolls and took it to the hole a fair amount. But he had trouble finishing, as you can tell from his stats. So I guess kind of a mixed bag. He seems like he’ll be really effective running off screens and shooting.

Kind of curious why there has been no Murray buzz at all this summer.

Here’s the shot chart, box score, etc. If one really wanted, they could match up the shot chart to the game film so they didn’t have to watch the whole thing.

2 Likes

Igor is soaking up our limited data hype train :slight_smile:

11 Likes

In case others haven’t seen this seasons FULL schedule…

https://virginiasports.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

The Out of Conference games seem tame enough- and I’m okay with growth this season. Next year- I would like a Tropical Island to visit.

Edited to: Stop Complaining and just look forward to basketball in 6 weeks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Come see me in Newark for Georgia

1 Like

Holy shit it’s 6 weeks away?! That’s incredible. I’m so hyped for this year and seeing how our younger players develop and establish that next championship core

6 Likes

In past years, were their players you were excited about that under-performed (for a specific year)? (People like JAR, Tobey, Huff, Morsell (as a first-year), Nichols, Nolte probably fit here for me)

Are there players that you didn’t expect much from that surprised you? (Kihei the national championship year, Woldentensae, Brogdon after the broken foot, London as a senior stepped up more than I expected)

TB era

Who will fill those roles this year?

1 Like

What’s the o/u for points jabri scores against us? I’m feeling 3.

2 Likes