2021 ACC Tournament Bracket

I have to admit, Mark Williams looks like he’s going to be a really good player. I didn’t realize he was as quick/athletic as he is.

1 Like

Then again I’d rather just root against duke

4 Likes

yea man. Stay with your instincts here

3 Likes

Na need to beat FSU in the final to get to the 3 line and avoid 1) first round against MSU and 2) Zags in the Sweet Sixteen

I’m not worried about MSU at this point they’re well above the cut line

They’ll be a 12 seed if they lose to Maryland

How many pivot feet does Hurt have? Refs have forgotten what a travel looks like. And Fresh made a great point about Gonzaga’s D - it looks just like Duke’s with the grabbing, shoving and holding but the Zag players don’t have the “who me” look that all dookies master when they are infrequently called for a foul.

2 Likes

I’m a little tired of hearing about Hurt being the most improved player in the ACC. What about Hauser? He never even saw the floor last year :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Man Louisville shoots like our team from last year

1 Like

The Lunardi real time updates need to stop. It’s the most visible evidence that espn is just a trash echo chamber

4 Likes

Everything coming up short for Notre Dame and they’re getting murdered on the glass. They might have fully expended everything they had last night.

Is Garrison Brooks out all weekend? Nice break for VT if so. They’ll have a hard enough time guarding that small lineup.

Walker Kessler is going to be special

6 Likes

Was just about to say that it’s a bummer he didn’t choose the Hoos. Lotta fun to watch

3 Likes

Garrison Brooks being injured meaning Kessler playing more and roy realizing what he actually has doesn’t help the transfer narrative unfortunately :(. Will always be a dream.

1 Like

Honestly it feels good beating Walker, Sharpe, and Armando this season and hopefully future seasons :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: On the other hand I’m super annoyed with losing to Coleman, Mark Williams, and Roach K this season. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Carolina has 18 offensive rebounds in the 1st half. TB would have had an aneurysm by now.

3 Likes

Was just thinking the same

2 Likes

Up to 23 offensive rebounds now. Brey believes an aneurysm is a whisky based cocktail.

1 Like

Gonna be tough for BassTech tomorrow