2021 Baseball Season Stuff

6 Likes

" The Cavaliers are finding ways to win ball games late, a characteristic that always fits an underdog’s profile on the journey to Omaha.

Virginia is a team I would take a longshot flier on to win the whole championship. The winner of this super regional avoids the Arkansas-Vanderbilt side of the bracket and gets Texas in its respective bracket final."

https://www.actionnetwork.com/ncaa-baseball/2021-college-baseball-super-regionals-odds-picks-predictions-betting

5 Likes

Being on the other side of the bracket as Arkansas and Vandy is a huge advantage.

A potential CWS opener against Tennessee could be a real pain if we get there. Although, both Wright State and Liberty pushed the Vols.

5 Likes

Let’s Go!

Denmark v Finland on Sky BBC Sports

UVa v DBU on ESPNPlayer Europe!

4 Likes

That’s a perfect set up!

1 Like

I was in the lottery for tickets in Brussels (4 hours away) and Munich (5 hours away) in early 2020… but didn’t get chosen for either. :cry:

Made it to Kiev for Euro 2012 I belive it was… mostly I go downtown and watch with all the German fans on the big screen in the main square… it’s electric. Obviously not happening this year, but it’ll be back…

3 Likes

Who’s your pick @jazznutUVA, Italy, Belgium, Germany…Spain?

If De Bruyne is healthy, they are in their prime coming off of great seasons, but then there is France!

Should be a great tourney.

Watching international footy in Europe is the best. I was at the WC in the US for some matches but nothing compares to WC 1998 in France. I just went to a meaningless group stage match but it was awesome, was in a cool stadium in Nantes.

The best was that quarterfinal/semi(?) with Argentina Netherlands. I watched in a bar in Madrid and it was crazy. So much fun!

I always root for England and Germany… the two countries I’ve lived in over here. I don’t really think Germany has a shot Löwe is a lange such coach and I think his time of innovative tactics has passed. England is a bit too young to challenge even though I really like Gareth Southgate… he was a player at Middlesborough when I lived in England to date me.

If De Bruyne can shake off his knock from the last friendly… and show up… he seems to shrink a bit in International games in my opinion, then I think they have a shot.

I’d put my money on Spain right now.

1 Like

Holy shit for those watching the Euros. Wtf. I can’t believe what I just saw.

1 Like

Yeah… terrible. I hope he pulls through.

1 Like

One of the worst things I’ve ever seen watching sports. Just awful.

3 Likes

Good news all around. Reports that Eriksen is alive and stable.

And hell of a half inning going on right now!

5 Likes

Word is he is stable. Hopefully just fainted.

2 Likes

You don’t perform CPR on someone that fainted…

1 Like

Dare we say a Cavalanche?

1 Like

Too many times in the past two innings Abbott got the batter in a hole with 1-2 and 0-2 counts and then threw them something hittable. Frustrating.

1 Like

Pitching not looking very sharp right now

Dont like the flow of this game presently

2 Likes

Montreal screw job

5 Likes