2021 Baseball Season Stuff

It’s really a good thing that we don’t have an aggregate home & away series like the Champions League.

1 Like

Getting spicy out there. Love the premature home run strut and Newell’s response.

Let’s hope this wakes up the bats.

3 Likes

Somebody please restrain O’Connor the next time he tries to signal for a bunt.

Also if this inning somehow comes down to Max Cotier at bat, I really hope they PH. I can’t look up the game log but I feel like he’s a huge o-fer in this tourney with RISP. His confidence appears shot since those critical errors during the ODU series.

1 Like

Let’s gooooooooooooooooothebuntwasstillabaddecisionbutitakeitbackaboutmaxooooooooooooo!!!

2 Likes

Incredible stuff from Kyle Teel.

11 Likes

He’s unreal!

1 Like

LETS GOOOOO!

1 Like

Why do teams try and score in ways other than the home run when the home run is available? It’s just so efficient.

13 Likes

Whoooooo!!! Let’s Goooooooo!!

1 Like

Get that man kyle a wheelbarrow!

13 Likes

Potential Kyle Squared? Kyle Guy and Kyle Teel as Most Outstanding Players on national champion teams.

5 Likes

If I can remember this imma use it

4 Likes

Weekend schedule….

Saturday
Stanford vs NC State - 2 PM
Arizona vs Vanderbilt - 7 PM

Sunday
Virginia vs Tennessee - 2 PM
Texas vs Mississippi State - 7 PM

6 Likes

Best 2 of 3?

Back to same format as the regionals round (4 team pools, double elimination).

Winner of the Vandy, NC State, Stanford, Arizona pool plays the winner of the UVA, Texas, Tennessee, Miss State pool.

Championship series then switches back to best of 3.

10 Likes

Thanks dude

2 Likes

If we’re gonna play for a national title it feels like destiny that we will play Vandy

6 Likes

So… we’re going to lose the first game… then win 4 straight… lose the first game to Vandy in the best of 3 championship series and win the last 2? Seems about right…

12 Likes

No sense in playing unless their backs are agaisnt the wall in an elimination game

6 Likes

The vaunted SEC got 3 teams. The ACC and PAC-12 got 2 each and the Big XII got 1. The 2 ACC teams were dead in the water 2 months ago too.

7 Likes