2021 Basketball Recruiting

Keels worked hard and has earned this opportunity to have some fun with his recruitment and selection; but I know he’s not picking us. We may have been his second choice, and it’s frustrating that we keep coming in second with these 5-stars. With that said, I’m more than happy to have a team full of 3 and 4-stars that play hard, play together, and are willing to learn from TB how to win on both sides of the ball and in life.

7 Likes

… and then transfer.

Too soon, maybe?

1 Like

DJ Stewart declares for draft. K maneuvers this to perfection for Keels

7 Likes

Cant wait til Keels announces Virginia

14 Likes

I bet my mortgage today on Keels to UVa. I based it off you saying he is heading to Charlottesville. Need you to be right on this one Doug or my wife will make me sleep in the car.

8 Likes

sleeping in the car is very underrated so we good Papito

11 Likes

I think I’m gonna learn starting tomorrow night.

The next few weeks will be full of surprises

1 Like

I don’t think Nova has been in the mix like this with a recruiter like Coach K. He’s playing chess while Nova playing checkers.

CTB got his taste with Johnny Juzang and Calipari

2 Likes

DFresh gonna DFresh !!! – AND I LOVE IT !!!

2 Likes

I am so glad he did that. Either he is an all time favorite hoo (Obviously not) or I get to hate him forever

3 Likes

He’s actually very fond of CTB - he’s probably his favorite coach in the game.

we gotta be all in 2 Chuck. other wise we out

2 Likes

FACTS!!! And, “2 Chuck” – Love it!

1 Like

Surprisingly, I think we get him. If not, we will be just fine! There are plenty of tea leaves to read. Plus, Duke is too obvious to be the pick!

1 Like

It’s gonna be funny when Keels commits to Duke but points out that UVA tweet and says it was ridiculous because UVA wasn’t fourth, we were actually second.

3 Likes

@DFresh11 and @Papihoo I love the positive vibes. I don’t even care what happens everything gonna be chill.

1 Like

New nickname bruh

1 Like

It really seems like K moved mountains to land Keels. Seemed like there would be a backlog in the back court, which is how Kentucky hopped in. Goldwire and Steward suddenly peel out and now there are minutes galore

3 Likes