2021 Basketball Recruiting

I’m not saying Cade took money. I’m saying he went to the school that made the best offer to advance his brother’s coaching career.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamzagoria/2019/11/07/for-200000-a-year-oklahoma-state-got-a-bargain-in-cannen-cunningham/amp/

2 Likes

Espn. Huh, I was told there was no drama.

1 Like

How DARE Trevor Keels announce his decision on ESPN and cause such DRAMA on fan message boards like Locker Room Access :face_with_steam_from_nose::face_with_steam_from_nose::face_with_steam_from_nose:

1 Like

How is announcing on ESPN drama?

How do you see it as not? He’s making a show of himself. And that’s fine. If announcing on espn isn’t being dramatic, why is he doing it? Why don’t many more do it?

Either the news is about to leak, options became limited, or someone is about to commit to his preferred destination.

1 Like

Option D. K calls Keels and says hey, the Brotherhood would get great PR if you say committed live on ESPN. Let me call the network and work that out.

10 Likes

Attention seeking? Sure. But no announcing on ESPN does not make Keels Dramatic. Dramatic would be these kids who commit to two different schools before signing with a third.

Reason one maybe, the last 2, no way. If you can get the kid, room will be made regardless.

Attention seeking isn’t drama. LOL. Ok, got it.

You keep using that word. I don’t think it means what you think it means.

2 Likes

Probably the most likely scenario is “D”. However, I’m trying to help Foresthoo! I’m trying brother!

1 Like

Papi, I agree to a point but if someone is offering to commit and you don’t want to tell them to hang on… Well, there’s some pressure to strike while the iron’s hot with those in the portal.

Keels just posted a teaser for his announcement. Interesting choice of which tweet to use for UVA. Lol

10 Likes

Haha he’s so good at playing us

12 Likes

What’s more of a diss, putting that tweet up or not putting any tweet from UK or VU at all?

4 Likes

It’s funny that Duke and Nova keep saying their insiders have told them Keels is coming but no one has any confidence, haha.

Not one insider knows where he’s going - all speculative and assumptions.

1 Like

Gotta say – his using that UVA-related tweet is the strongest evidence I’ve seen to date that Al Michaels might be correct again 41 years later! Ain’t happening. But if it did? – drop the mike, Tony.

3 Likes

It’s gonna be pretty hilarious when he announces out of nowhere that he’s heading to LSU.

Will Wade. American Gangster. :money_bag::money_bag::money_bag:

10 Likes

I can’t wait to read the Duke or Nova boards if they don’t get him.