2022-23 Out of Conference (non-ACC / non-UVa)

I cannot wait to be watching 6 games at once. Thank god college basketball is back!

10 Likes

This is a great reminder! Thank you for collating

2 Likes

I just tuned into the Baylor gameā€¦ I believe they turned on NBA Jam mode as there is zero defense being played anymore.

1 Like

Any RSN blackout issues?

3 Likes

Ironically, no. All you have to do is tell your kids that itā€™s their lucky day and you got them Disney+. No special reason, just because you love them so much (and the ESPN+ that comes with it was just a happy coincidence).

6 Likes

So Brad Soderberg gave up a (future) Division 1 head coaching job to join the UVA staff.

8 Likes

Watching this Howard Kentucky game

1. Jelani Williams on Howard is 2024 Caleb Williams older brother
  2. Kentucky sucks but at the same time they are athletic rebound and dont hesitate on open 3s (regardless of making them). So damn, got me there
  3. Im thankful for this game to help recalibrate me after watching mostly NBA the past few weeks. Getting adjusted to the idea that wide open shots in rhythm arenā€™t automatic makes and that college players cant just pick n roll and create in iso like nothing
2 Likes

3 is right for sure

CJ Frederick may seriously elevate this Kentucky teamā€™s ceiling. Feels a little stupid to say as I donā€™t know that heā€™ll be like first team SEC or anything, but itā€™s been a bit since Kentucky had a guy who could knock down threes at an elite level coming off of screens and such. Feels like itā€™ll open things up for them quite a bit.

2 Likes

Especially with Tshwebie comes back.

1 Like

Igor Milicic is starting for Charlotte. 2P 5R at half.

9 Likes

Feels like Sanchez needs a good year down there. Hope it happens for him.

2 Likes

McCorkle got the start as well. 0-2 from three

4 Likes

7pm local / 8pm eastern

1 Like

Hunter Dickinson is a guy weā€™d probably love if he played for us, but he doesnā€™t so therefore heā€™s a douchebag. Hell of a player though, gonna have our hands full when we play Michigan.

2 Likes

A guy I work with is a Michigan fan and he thinks he sucks and is a douchebag, soā€¦

3 Likes

Arizona state down by 2 to Tarleton state with 4 minutes left. Will bobby hurley be fired this season?

Fire him now if they lose to Tarleton.

Actually, fire that d-bag now regardless.

1 Like

Igor with 3 points for UNCC clearly Tony was crazy to keep that firepower on the bench

5 Likes

I fell behind on CBB news but I assumed this man WOULDNā€™T have a job.

1 Like