2022-23 Out of Conference (non-ACC / non-UVa)

Sounds like my type of guy.

Ok but what’s his box plus minus or whatever? Clearly the advanced advanced metrics indicate tony is an idiot, right? RIGHT!?

4 Likes

Clearly the Fred/40 should be added to ESPN. For now this is all we have.

3 Likes

Ok Stetson shooting guard I see you. LUKE brown!

FSU’s defense needs that rim protector. One of them is hurt. One of them is an NCAA refugee

3 Likes

The FSU game is playing live on YES just to taunt me

3 Likes

FSUcks

1 Like

That risk/reward pressure D doesn’t pay off with no good defensive bigs. But Leonard is just running it anyway.

1 Like

THIS is the greatest college basketball logo of all time. Trinity Christian Trolls Men’s Basketball. I could find no place where this logo is officially used, but for whatever reason this is what ESPN has bestowed upon them. It is MAGNIFICENT.

5 Likes

Some notable scores.

Man Louisville sucks after struggling vs Chaminade

2 Likes

Go Cats

Luke Breezy!

FSU is gaining concerning levels of momentum.

Georgia Tech is losing in the beginning of the second half against D2 Clayton State.

2 Likes

You realize that all these bad teams beating the ACC will kill our conference power rating and make it harder to make the tourney

1 Like

There will be no issue with the tourney if we can play strong, no matter what the conference looks like. There will always be good teams in the ACC whether others are falling. Don’t let GT and FSU determine the whole conference, both of them are struggling this year.

1 Like

The way the metrics the NCAA use work, every ACC out-of-conference win only helps us, and losses only hurt us. The conference strength is the largest determinant of our strength of schedule, which helps determine our seeding and/or if we make it off the bubble (hopefully that won’t be a concern this year, but it certainly was last year).

6 Likes

First buy game upset? TCU barely escaped Arkansas Pine-Bluff

3 Likes

Was Stetson not a buy game?

3 Likes

Good catch

2 Likes