2022-23 Out of Conference (non-ACC / non-UVa)

If they played this year, the score might be 6 - 4 in overtime… pick-em for the winner.

1 Like

:rotating_light:Baylor down 16-15 to McNeese State early​:rotating_light:

Eh, if we get through the half and McNeese State is still shooting 50+% from 3, then I’ll tune in lol

1 Like

I’m honestly surprised we agreed to another tourney with Wisconsin in it, but I guess whatever Tony wants!

2 Likes

Well, McNeese is still shooting 50% from 3, but now they’re down 9

2 Likes

Baylor finally broke the game open – they probably won’t cover the -36.5 but it’ll still be a comfortable win

Just won $50 on the “smail skin picking his noes” for Creighton.

2 Likes

This comment from an Ohio State fan

“Holtmann sat Sensabaugh in the dog house in the second half. The fact that we won going away hopefully gets the message across that he has to give a shit defensively because we can win without him. Solid win.”

Sensabaugh would have been a HORRIBLE fit here. But again I am going to think “what if” when he has a hot shooting night

8 Likes

Auburn beat Northwestern 43-42. Where are the Auburn is bad for basketball tweets

7 Likes

Auburn is bad for basketball but it’s not because of that score

11 Likes

Arkansas-San Diego St. heading into OT after a Ricky Council putback ties it at the buzzer. Really wish we could’ve landed him out of the portal, he’s a heck of a player and while I think we’ve got a great team this year we could use a 3 and D wing guy in his mold.

3 Likes

His name is Dunn

2 Likes

How many times do I have to tell you it’s Ryan Muthaf**kin Dunn!

We can shorten it to RMFD.

5 Likes

I hate the term 3 and D. To me it validates an incomplete player. I want guys who can do everything. And I think Dunn is going to be that guy - can knock down the three but perhaps even more inclined to take the ball to the hole and dunk it.

Depends on how you use it…
Dunn is a 3 and D.
He can play the 3 (SF) exquisitely and also play D.

1 Like

I like that interpretation

Doesn’t 3 n D typically reference a player who can shoot the 3 and play solid D? Could be any position correct? Admittedly I think of wings or SF

5 Likes

Yes it means you are a + 3 point shooter and a + defender

1 Like

What a collapse by Kansas. They were up 15 on Wisconsin.

4 Likes

Is Dre a 3 and D? Of course Fresh hates the term cause Dre is a mfkin balla

2 Likes

Damn Kansas hits a clutch 3. Going to overtime.

3 Likes