2022-23 Out of Conference (non-ACC / non-UVa)

Omg that putback for the Kansas win

6 Likes

If I went on my official to Tennessee and they showed me those pants Iā€™d had to leave right then and there.

4 Likes

At UVA he was much more. In the NBA probably, he doesnā€™t really pass and his handle isnā€™t awesome

2 Likes

It implies thatā€™s all you can do. If you can do other things too, they call you an All-American. At UVA, your name was DeAndre Hunter. Thatā€™s what I want for Dunn.

2 Likes

I agree, to me ā€œ3 and Dā€ implies thatā€™s all you can do. But I donā€™t hate the phrase, as there are players that applies to, especially in the NBA when you need to fill out a roster around your 2-3 stars and the 3&D guy is often perfect for that.

1 Like

I agree and in that sense itā€™s somewhat pejorative. In the context of developing college players, I hate to have a label like that applied to them. Or even worse one with a cute name that sounds like something to aspire to. If I wanted to be a complete player, and someone called me a 3&D, Iā€™d be a little pissed.

What if they called you scrappy though

2 Likes

Geez didnā€™t expect this to turn into a full blown discussion, all I meant was Ricky Council was a wing who could shoot it well and play good defense lol. He can obviously do more than that too, the guy is averaging 19 PPG.

2 Likes

Oregon State doing dumb shit.

Iowa State Villanova going to OT. Iowa Stateā€™s center has a 7ā€™8 wingspan and 40inch verticleā€¦ that block he had on Eric Dixonā€™s 3.

Edit: oh snap the center is the same center from St Bonaventureā€™s last year. The one who was the leading blocker in the nation and blocked the last shot.

4 Likes

Oh snap is right. Damn

1 Like

Hereā€™s the footage if yā€™all havenā€™t seen it:
https://twitter.com/KUHoops/status/1595845386979139590

3 Likes

And thats why you find a body and box out on a rebound

12 Likes

Like BVP

5 Likes

UConn looks impressive tonight. That scrimmage certainly helped prepare the team for the Baylor and Illinois games.

8 Likes

Watched that UW Kansas game with my badger brother in law. Poor dude almost threw his beer bottle at the TV.

6 Likes
1 Like

Someone needs to tell Muss to calm down. Titus and Tate were ripping him for his behavior at Maui, too.

6 Likes

Muss is a total clown. Iā€™m trying to think of a more obnoxious coach, wearing uniforms with recruits and such in photo shoots, acting a fool during games, have a shred of dignity dude.

8 Likes
8 Likes