2022 ACC Tournament Thread

No PC way around that one

3 Likes

So how close is Capel to being fired at Pitt? I feel like it’s very close, but no insight on whether they have funds/willingness to do it now or if they’ll wait another year.

1 Like

He can assist Scheyer and teach the other coaches manners

2 Likes

Duke has no need for him now that they don’t need bag men.

3 Likes

:flamingo:??

Seeing their record post 2012, and I know he’s not responsible for all of that, he has to be gone. Pitt went to 10 tournaments 5 Sweet 16s and 6 conference titles between 2000-2012. They’ve been to 3 tourneys since. That’s a program dropping off for all those chicken littles in the Virginia fanbase.

1 Like

Man you could win some money on how many sweet 16s in that time. I woulda guessed maybe one in that timeframe

1 Like

You know it, had no clue until I saw the graphic. Funny cause every year I have the conversation “wasn’t Pitt good?” And the further away we get the I think “nah they couldn’t have been that good…”

Wrong they were.

2 Likes

Man, this Clemson-NC State game is ugly. Can’t believe we lost to both teams.

When I started writing this post, Clemson was comfortably ahead. Now they’re trying to give the game away.

Fortunately, Casey Morsell plays for the other team and is happy to give the game right back.

So after beating us, NCST then went 1-11 the rest of the way. Ugly.

3 Likes

wow. had ni clue and maybe why I lost 100 buck 11 times in a row

Edit: that was a joke. but maybe 4 times

1 Like

… It was inevitable

3 Likes

Hopefully Lville getting their shooting out of their system tonight

5 Likes

Yeah this is the UL team I didn’t want to see.

1 Like

In fairness, GT is playing truly terribly as well. And Louisville hasn’t shot this well from three all year. Let’s hope they got it all out today and suck again tomorrow.

4 Likes

Louisville did score 44 in the 2nd half vs Us on Saturday I believe. Let Sydney Curry get his and shut down their guards. Also the same game plan if we get to play UNC (don’t double Bacot this time, just let him get his and shut down the 3pt shooting).

3 Likes

44 in 2nd half against us, 45 in 1st half today, appear to be on their way to another 40+ half in the 2nd half against GT.

1 Like

Just turned the game on and legit Lol

3 Likes

Im okay with this Georgia Tech 13-0 run. Anything to force Louisville to put Curry back in and exhaust him

3 Likes