2022 Dream Class

Bulletin board material seen in McKneely’s locker before tonight’s game:

18 Likes

Glad he turned it around tonight in a big way

3 Likes

WHaT’s GOinG on?! hE’s SUpPosSed To bE a sHooTeR!

5 Likes

this is too good :joy:

What’s the scoop on Carson? Seems pretty underrated?

His tape is really great and I think he’s going to be a player. I just don’t remember his recruitment.

I know Tugard speaks highly of him, he’s a fan.

2 Likes

Mac-Attack!

Love that McKneely caught fire tonight, and in a big game. He had a difficult time against Nitro in their first game this season. Bet it felt great to get revenge.

2 Likes
7 Likes

When you want to use a Drake song for your chiropractor practice player of the game highlights but you’re also afraid of running aground with US copyright infringement laws

2 Likes

You have to love his energy on the court! Excited to watch his game develop.

1 Like

Oh no. He must’ve decommitted

We need someone with this kind of potential-

https://twitter.com/damondillman/status/1235757244077223949?s=21

2 Likes

Hypothetically speaking, the transfer market starts to look like a flea market sale, any 2022s ready to explore reclassification?

Do we expect any more offers to go out than ‘21?

Seems like the 2021 strategy was a big flop.

2 Likes

In hindsight we should have offered more but I don’t think Tony expected 3 guys to transfer and Murphy to potentially go pro. It wouldn’t shock me if we picked up a last minute 2021 or had a guy class up either.

1 Like

I think that likelihood will increase after we’ve assessed the current transfer crop.

If he can get out there and evaluate prospects, I’d be surprised if Tony didn’t find a 21 project he thought was worth bringing on. Everybody says the transfer portal means there’s no market for project big men. Sounds like a contrarian investment opportunity to me. Nobody likes project big men quite like Tony.

2 Likes

Regardless of the 3 transfers, 2021 has been a failed recruiting class to be honest. I don’t think even TB would disagree with that.

I wonder when AAU can have NCAA live periods again? Are they going to shoot for July?

You would think with how CTB values guards he doesn’t bring in more. Sometimes you need to create a competitive environment in the practices, the best man wins. I’m just trying to understand the coaches philosophy here - we’ve missed on guards because we don’t bring enough in.

Not to beat a dead horse, I find it hard to believe Kihei is the best we can do from PG stand point - that’s why I feel like CTB has been complacent

1 Like