https://twitter.com/drewmcknna/status/1563002956232146945
9 HM “offers” does that track?
https://twitter.com/drewmcknna/status/1563002956232146945
9 HM “offers” does that track?
Maybe he has to show more? idk I like him. He dominated the DMV live event during the scholastic period and was one of only 7 kids Duke reached out to on opening day June 15th. Maryland is going all in on him as their wing for 2024 in the sea of 2024 wings in the DMV area that they acknowledge.
I like his game and he seemed to have that Dre Hunter look to him…I hope we kick the tires…
I don’t want to be too harsh on Prunty. My son transferred into Davidson Day when Prunty was still attending DD. My son is younger but was working out in the summer with the varsity team. Always three or four kids back working out from college…low/mid D1 guys. Coach Johnson took the job at providence day and took virtually the entire varsity team with him. There were no major D1 players on that team. Maybe one kid from that group would have started at North Meck. If Prunty grew a few inches and took a giant leap in performance/ability maybe he is being looked at by ACC schools. I certainly didn’t see it but maybe someone else does.
Is he a better player than Malachi Pointexter?
2024 RECRUITING BEGINS. Tony in North Carolina today.
https://twitter.com/jakeweingarten/status/1570395920251904000
You misspelled North Cavolina.
Tony could stay in NC for weeks and find enough 2024 talent to field a Final 4 team.
Uses his frame really well - reminds me of Brunson a lot … a bit bouncier too.
McKenna’s school (which is not a basketball haven mind you). G league going out of their way to see him means maybe there is chatter of pro-right-away aspirations for McKenna and that’s why staff havent pounced. Saw williford McKenna stuff relatively recently so the interest is still there
https://twitter.com/TravisGrafHoops/status/1570424084525203456
Rakease Passmore (Silas Demary also there but believe HGN ship has sailed)
https://twitter.com/TravisGrafHoops/status/1570430497171415041
Passmore is probably tops on my 24’ wishlist for his highlight tape alone. One of the most athletic high school players I’ve ever seen. Saw one national guy describe his dunks as “floating through the air” which is just about the perfect way to put it.
Jadyn Harris is a wing at Bishop O"Connell (was originally going to go to LuHi which was Ryan Dunn’s old school). Was aau teammates with Luke Bamgboye and Chance Mallory (STAB guard)
Man Tony’s making moves now in 2024. quick stops in North Carolina and then boom up to the DMV.
I think Jake is probably referring to Jayden “Juke” Harris, 6-6 guard out of Salisbury, NC, who already has a Virginia offer. Jadyn Harris is a forward from Bishop O’Connell in Arlington.
EDIT: As H&T noted while I was typing.
Good catch @Simbaud and makes more sense. Also makes me feel better cause Jadyn harris being on their radar would make me feel inferior for not scoping that out sooner (he is someone williford follows but I didn’t know they had much interest).
He’s at the top of their 24 wish list right now …
I just went to Salisbury on Sunday … dude is gifted.
Gotta be Juke. As far as I can tell from my quick & dirty research, the Arlington Jadyn is the only kid in the class of 2024 who DOES NOT have a VT offer.