2022 Fall Recruiting Thread: Gertrude Watch, Tony on the Road, and the 2024s

That’s it, I’m transferring

1 Like

Alright, so my personal priorities for 2024 are obviously PG and then adding shooting. If there’s one thing I continue to slightly worry about, it’s going to be three-point shooting over the next few years. Need the PG to be proven in that department, and then add maybe one more sniper at another position, and we’re golden.

8 Likes

Sorry to see you go. You’ll always be a hoo in my book and I’ll follow the rest of your career with muted disinterest. Anybody have a link to the sweet briar basketball message board?

5 Likes

Sweet Briar or Mary Williams?

Edit: Mary Washington?

Shooting guard from Philly area (Team Final). Already has Villanova and UCLA offers

https://mobile.twitter.com/ARosenfeldHoops/status/1570185070388088833

1 Like

Dang he had the whole island of manhattan in watching him! How will we compete with that?

1 Like

Tahaad visiting Auburn this weekend. UConn was just in for him. Seems like Tony should shoot his shot, especially with Eli on board.

5 Likes

Agree. Saw the shady Auburn guy at open gym Sunday.

7 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/HSTopRecruiting/status/1569881775287209984

9 Likes

Manhattan college is in the Bronx. Very confusing. Manhattanville is in Westchester. #geographylessonswithhaney

2 Likes

Haney know the origin of Manhattan? From the original Indians? I suspect you do

Something about the Manahatta tribe? Now lemme google

Nope. Lenape tribe called it Mannahatta, meaning place where you get bows. Okay, geography lesson over, resume discussion of Coach Mox or the Italy trip or whatever thread I’m in.

4 Likes

Hey, how do I get that twitter space thing? This 3MW preview is too much preseason college hoops for even me.

Found it:
https://twitter.com/hoozgotnext/status/1570174325218738179?s=46&t=wTYi146nP1v1SzQvUZ_uQQ

3 Likes

nope. The place where we all got drunk

Oh right, bar back in the day?

1 Like

With EG on board, I think it’s time for us to turn our attention to Virginia Tech and Mike Young. I truly believe they will continue to dominate us into the foreseeable future and we have no hope against their modern offense. We are doomed I say, DOOMED.

Creating some content-less content as I always do.

Notable likes on this tweet
Jaxon Prunty
Jalil Bethea’s dad
a bunch of 2025 wing guards who are 6’8/6’9. Seems intriguing. Know nothing about them other than that they are 6’9 and calling themselves wing/guards so that enticing regardless I guess

Edit: wrong bethea. It’s another Bethea whose son is a dmv recruit. Some kids from Jalil Bethea’s school liked the tweet though

https://twitter.com/CoachWillyUVA/status/1570165327207473152

10 Likes

Is Drew McKenna barely in the top 100?

I believe both @J.Cotton and @bfmcap have said Prunty isn’t ACC level at the moment and he is most likely someone they are monitoring for next summer just in case as a blowup candidate. Prunty did volunteer at Anthony Gill’s charity event that he held (saw on instagram)

I think that Chase McCarty kid out of Alabama that multiple staff follow could be one to watch, especially when Cosby goes elsewhere

https://twitter.com/datwurk_LLC/status/1564310599303143424

2 Likes