https://twitter.com/Bobi13267549/status/1362775502675656704?s=20

14 Likes

That’s big

1 Like

He tagged @PhonyBennett in the announcement, thats next level

20 Likes

So it’s a real offer, right?

1 Like

Paging @HoozGotNext. Percentage chance this is legit? I’m guessing around 5%. Something tells me Bobi doesn’t quite have a handle on the process.

Hearing is real offer but not made by @PhonyBennett … I think

4 Likes

I’m totally down with @PhonyBennett extending offers. We need some more comedic chops in the program with Mamadi gone and Jay about to graduate.

16 Likes

1 Like

My question is, is this offer a result of the Isaac meeting yesterday? Good or Bad?

They seem like different players? Klintman the more athletic forward and Traudt in a Sam Hauser role?

3 Likes

Looks like he deleted the tweet tagging me but the offer is legit.

19 Likes

Compared himself to Dre in interview a few days ago

4 Likes

That would be my guess. Looks like Klintman might be the athletic, defensively versatile forward Tony wants to pair with Traudt.

4 Likes

Makes sense. Hope we would still add a Mamadi type to the mix too. Guess that’s probably more likely to be a transfer than a 2022 though.

3 Likes

I don’t think they see Klintman as a guy to pair with Traudt in the frontcourt but more as a 3/4 guy a la Dre. If you get both then there’s some nice versatility on the wing there with two lengthy 6’8”+ guys there who can stretch the floor. Then in the frontcourt as many have said they’ll look for a guy in the Maliq Brown mold.

12 Likes

I am of the opinion that you can never have too many wings

6 Likes

Traudt = Sam. Bobi=Trey

6 Likes

Thanks, Zach. That makes a lot of sense.

1 Like

You’re not kidding! That is huge news! It tells me that we are either hedging our bets with Justin or we are not placing all of our eggs in his basket. I love it!!

He would more than likely compete for a scholarship with Taylor? Correct?